I bought a White Z10 last saturday from Shop BlackBerry, but I still haven't received the confirmation of it being shipped, for that matter, I didn't even receive the confirmation of my last order being shipped (the bundle), does that mean that they haven't shipped it yet or they don't send emails?
    12-02-13 08:59 PM
    Contact them first.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 09:00 PM
    Contact them first.

Posted via CB10
    sent them an email yesterday and I have been on hold with them for more than 30 mins now :S
    12-02-13 09:04 PM
    Yikes. Probably backed up due to holidays. If you paid extra for expedited shipping, ask for your money back.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 09:05 PM
    Yikes. Probably backed up due to holidays. If you paid extra for expedited shipping, ask for your money back.

Posted via CB10
    i did :'( , was wondering if anyone else had this problem
    12-02-13 09:10 PM
    It appears all of us who ordered a Z10 are in the same boat. I have only received an email confirmation of my order. I am unable to retrieve any shipping status information from their site and no email has come through indicating my Z10 is on the way. I paid additional money for 2 day shipping as well...very frustrating.

Bob

Posted With My BlackBerry Q10 On AT&T
    LudwigvonKast likes this.
    12-02-13 09:35 PM
    It appears all of us who ordered a Z10 are in the same boat. I have only received an email confirmation of my order. I am unable to retrieve any shipping status information from their site and no email has come through indicating my Z10 is on the way. I paid additional money for 2 day shipping as well...very frustrating.
    Bob

I managed to get ahold of them, they told me that the order was waitingto be shippedbut they received merchandise on December 2nd (today apparently) and that it should be delivered within the next 24-48 hours, that's kinda weird since the offer was while supplies lasted, how come if they didn't had the supply to begin with :s
    12-02-13 09:40 PM
    I put my order for a white z10 today and paid for the express shipping. Hope they ship mine by wednesday.
    12-02-13 09:45 PM
    Thanks for the update and hopefully that's the case and my Z10 will be here Thursday if they are shipping tomorrow.

Bob

12-02-13 09:47 PM
    Thanks for the update and hopefully that's the case and my Z10 will be here Thursday if they are shipping tomorrow.

Bob

No problem, hopefully, that will be the case with all of us, can't wait to get the white Z10!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 11:15 PM
    I wonder how much longer it will take if we used the free shipping option :/
    12-03-13 03:19 PM
    if anyone gets an email confirmation of the phone actually being shipped post it here so we can hear some good news

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 03:57 PM
    I have yet to get an email regarding shipping information for my Z10...I also haven't received an email from ShopBlackBerry in response to the one I wrote inquiring about my order status. I did call "Customer Service" this morning as I posted in another thread on this issue, and all they would tell me is that the Z10 would be shipped "soon." I read in another thread that someone had their money returned and order cancelled...I called my credit card company and the charges are "pending" as ShopBlackBerry has not presented a receipt of purchase yet. If that is the case, then they most definitely have not processed the order for shipment, which more than likely means they don't actually have devices on hand is what I'm thinking. They more than likely did an offer for purchase and based on orders submitted are now having actual devices shipped in to complete the purchases over the weekend. Whether this is the case or not, ShopBlackBerry is jerking us around by not providing timely information as to when they will follow through on their end and complete the order and ship the devices...total BS in my opinion.

Bob
    LudwigvonKast likes this.
    12-03-13 04:23 PM
    I have yet to get an email regarding shipping information for my Z10...I also haven't received an email from ShopBlackBerry in response to the one I wrote inquiring about my order status. I did call "Customer Service" this morning as I posted in another thread on this issue, and all they would tell me is that the Z10 would be shipped "soon." I read in another thread that someone had their money returned and order cancelled...I called my credit card company and the charges are "pending" as ShopBlackBerry has not presented a receipt of purchase yet. If that is the case, then they most definitely have not processed the order for shipment, which more than likely means they don't actually have devices on hand is what I'm thinking. They more than likely did an offer for purchase and based on orders submitted are now having actual devices shipped in to complete the purchases over the weekend. Whether this is the case or not, ShopBlackBerry is jerking us around by not providing timely information as to when they will follow through on their end and complete the order and ship the devices...total BS in my opinion.

Bob
    I believe that's what they did when the PlayBook had a fire sale too. This sucks
    12-03-13 04:31 PM

Bob
    My money was already taken out of the account lol

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:41 PM
    So let me summarize as someone who also purchased one with two day shipping and anticipated that it would be in my hands by now (I purchased it to travel abroad next week. Needed an unlocked phone):

1.Blackberry produced a phone, the Z10, that it could hardly sell through retail channels. In fact it sold so poorly BB had to write off 1 BILLION dollars in inventory.
    2. Blackberry decided to make one last ditch effort to clear some inventory so they offered the Z10 at a very attractive price.
    3. Blackberry sold many z10s at this price. However, mysteriously, there appears to be no inventory to fill the orders. It's almost like they were shocked any one ordered it.

4. BB has no clue when it will actually ship any orders if ever but it has been gracious enough to start billing peoples credit or debit cards.

It is clear to me that it's only a MATTER OF TIME BEFORE BLACKBERRY IS BACK ON TOP BABY. GOOGLE/MOTOROLA , APPLE, MSFT watch your backs baby with execution and smarts like this BB will ONCE AGAIN DOMINATE IN NO TIME
    12-03-13 07:47 PM
    So let me summarize as someone who also purchased one with two day shipping and anticipated that it would be in my hands by now (I purchased it to travel abroad next week. Needed an unlocked phone):

1.Blackberry produced a phone, the Z10, that it could hardly sell through retail channels. In fact it sold so poorly BB had to write off 1 BILLION dollars in inventory.
    2. Blackberry decided to make one last ditch effort to clear some inventory so they offered the Z10 at a very attractive price.
    3. Blackberry sold many z10s at this price. However, mysteriously, there appears to be no inventory to fill the orders. It's almost like they were shocked any one ordered it.

4. BB has no clue when it will actually ship any orders if ever but it has been gracious enough to start billing peoples credit or debit cards.

It is clear to me that it's only a MATTER OF TIME BEFORE BLACKBERRY IS BACK ON TOP BABY. GOOGLE/MOTOROLA , APPLE, MSFT watch your backs baby with execution and smarts like this BB will ONCE AGAIN DOMINATE IN NO TIME
    Haha great post.... I can see someone scratching their head in waterloo right now- "now where the heck did leave those 1 billion dollars worth of Z10s at..."

Either that or they laid off the guy that was in charge of keeping shopblackberry stocked....

Posted via CB10
    LudwigvonKast and flyingsolid like this.
    12-03-13 07:59 PM
    I paid via PayPal and the money was taken out of my account on Tuesday. Did anyone pay with their credit card and see that the transaction has already completely processed? (not pending).

Posted on Q10 via CB10
    12-04-13 03:02 PM
    I haven't checked today, but as of yesterday afternoon the charges were pending waiting for DR to present an invoice for charges.

Bob

12-04-13 03:08 PM
    I purchased my white Z10 on Friday, 11/29...have received no shipping information and the money was taken out of my PayPal account within 10 minutes of the order confirmation. This is not right!
    LudwigvonKast and SberryLola like this.
    12-04-13 03:24 PM
    My PayPal purchase was refunded, my credit card orders have not been charged. I suspect all my orders will be canceled (Canadian billing address with us ship to).

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 03:27 PM
    I just going off the phone with then and they said that the items will be shipped tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 04:34 PM
    I just going off the phone with then and they said that the items will be shipped tomorrow

Posted via CB10
    I hope so, then i might get it by friday
    12-04-13 04:37 PM
    My PayPal purchase was refunded, my credit card orders have not been charged. I suspect all my orders will be canceled (Canadian billing address with us ship to).

Posted via CB10
    at this point i'm just waiting to see if they will reverse and refund my paypal payment. Ive given up hope that ShopBlackberry/Digital River will ever ship it out. Oh well I don't need 2 z10's anyway
    12-04-13 04:42 PM
    Well unless you saw an option for overnight delivery you won't be receiving it Friday...I was hoping they were shipping today as I was told this morning anticipating mine on Friday with 2 day shipping. Oh well...obviously nothing we can do as we will have to wait out the process. Total BS as I've said numerous times but they have us by the balls on this one I'm afraid...hahaha

Bob
    12-04-13 04:43 PM
296 123 ...