So it took me a few times doing this to figure out that deleting the excess languages via Sachesi disables the ability to attach a pic via email. For instance, if you are replying to an email and click the attach button, it will not take you to the pictures app, it won't do anything. Just sharing.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:46 PM
    I don't have that problem OP. I delete all the excess language files and I can still send attached photos in email reply just fine. Perhaps you deleted a wrong bar?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:53 PM
    How much space they take on the device?
    03-22-15 09:57 PM
    That's a possibility. But I made sure to delete only the files that read sys.imf.fr_fr <<files like that...and attempted to delete dropbox, youtube, help and howto, etc.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:58 PM
    How much space they take on the device?
    Not too much...possibly 100mbs or so.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 09:59 PM
    Not too much...possibly 100mbs or so.
    No point messing with the OS then.
    03-22-15 10:05 PM
    Ehhh...tomato, tomotto

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:18 PM
    That's a possibility. But I made sure to delete only the files that read sys.imf.fr_fr <<files like that...and attempted to delete dropbox, youtube, help and howto, etc.

Posted via CB10
    I'd check your list of bars you've got loaded against a list of app bars from an untouched whole OS in Sachesi, ensuring you've got all the sys.pim bars loaded and the couple of sys.picture bars that exists.

You could try reloading with Sachesi, all the app bars, having first unchecked just the ones you normally take out, including OS and radio, and it should skip all of them except for the one you may be missing. Worth a shot.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:21 PM
    You can free up another 200-300 MB easy just by deleting other bars such as retaildemo shim and retail demo. I see no reason for keeping the software needed to run your device in demo mode, as it would if on display in a store.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:25 PM
    I'd check your list of bars you've got loaded against a list of app bars from an untouched whole OS in Sachesi, ensuring you've got all the sys.pim bars loaded and the couple of sys.picture bars that exists.

You could try reloading with Sachesi, all the app bars, having first unchecked just the ones you normally take out, including OS and radio, and it should skip all of them except for the one you may be missing. Worth a shot.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I'll try that..or even autoload 10.3 to see what that's like.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:30 PM
    Thanks. I'll try that..or even autoload 10.3 to see what that's like.

Posted via CB10
    Haha. An autoloader is overkill but be my guest. Try doing it without a restore at that and see what pita it can be. A lot of folks talk like it's a piece of cake and it is. But you'll be setting it back up days from now, imho. Just did it myself a few days ago.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 10:41 PM
    There's one that needs to be maintained besides the ENG (if that was the language you kept)

sys.data.imf.root-10.3.1.137.bar

Although I don't know if that one affects your attachment problem.
    03-23-15 12:15 AM