Is there a way to get back. With out reloading the. Os. Wife somehow deleted it.she is on OS 1791
    Thanks
    I just thought of something. Is there a bar for the text in 1791?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 09:00 PM
    There's no simple way to get it back that I know of.

Only little to try would be going into Settings\Software Updates and hitting Check for Updates. Very, very, very, very small chance it would offer a very small "upgrade" to the same OS, which was actually just replacing anything core that was deleted. (Try it, but I doubt it.)

Other than that, someone with more expertise than me could upload the proper file for you.

Just as an FYI, the Text Messages icon is purely a shortcut to the Texts category of the Hub. in Hub, you could also drag the page to the right or tap the bottom left "button" to expose the left-hand Hub menu and tap Text Messages there.
    01-02-14 09:27 PM
    Try this...

Go into the hub...any notification (email or BBM) press more - the three vertical dots. Then with the options available press settings. That will take you to the BB Hub settings - press hub management then Text messages...toggle between options.

I deleted accidentally deleted my BBM without notification in the hub and no icon. I tried the above and it worked. There 's no guarantee it will work for you but worth a try.
    01-02-14 09:40 PM
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it rather appalling that the "Text Messages" icon can be easily deleted, but NOT the damn "Games" icon?
    01-02-14 09:51 PM
    Had you tried to reboot your phone? Maybe it works.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 10:01 PM
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find it rather appalling that the "Text Messages" icon can be easily deleted, but NOT the damn "Games" icon?
    Lol. This.
    01-02-14 10:04 PM
    Yes I was thinking the same thing. LOL

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 10:07 PM
    Thanks everyone but nothing working. She will have to just used the hub. Maybe now she will let install the latest leak on her z10

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 10:11 PM