So I've had my Z10 for about a week and have tried to read as much as I can about it. So today for the first time I had a new issue come up that I haven't seen mentioned before. I accessed the Hub and deleted about 30 Twitter notifications and about two hours later they reappeared back in the Hub as if they had not been deleted.
    After they reappeared I of course deleted them a second time. Well...they have all just reappeared again.
    This is really starting to get annoying.

Has anyone else had a similar issue or know what may have caused this?

Thanks
    02-12-13 07:11 PM
    Hi DawnMan. I'm having the exact same problem. I have the same 10 tweet notifications going back to June that keep re-appearing after I delete them from the Hub. I was hoping that today's minor Twitter update would fix the issue, but no go. Have you had any luck with a solution since posting?
    02-12-13 10:21 PM
    No, unfortunately I have deleted the same twitter notifications numerous times and after a few hours they reappear back in the Hub. I've even restarted the Hub a few times hoping that would help but so far nothing seems to help. I'm hoping a twitter update and/or OS update will fix the problem.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 06:55 AM
    I had the same problem. My thought is that ok it has been removed from the hub but when the Z10 request an update from twitter server, these servers send again these notifications (as they are no more on the Z10).
    So now instead of removing them, I'm just mark them as read.
    02-13-13 06:59 AM
    Yup, known bug. Check the other 10 threads on this subject.
    02-13-13 07:29 AM
    Yup, known bug. Check the other 10 threads on this subject.
    Oh, sorry I checked but didn't see the other threads.

Mods, feel free to close this if it's already been addressed in other threads.

02-13-13 07:31 AM
    Saw someone on twitter last night say they had to delete them 3 times
    02-13-13 07:35 AM
    Saw someone on twitter last night say they had to delete them 3 times
    That would have been me.

@Just_J1m

02-13-13 07:50 AM
    That would have been me.

@Just_J1m

haha it might have been, it was right before i went to bed and didnt catch the name.
    02-13-13 08:08 AM
    kevin ''discovered'' probably read the manual but try restarting the hub & some restarts.You can restart the hub like so

Try kevins hub restart.I had a similar thing with a notification all I did was switch from wifi o ee couple restarts iit was gone.
    02-13-13 09:06 AM
    kevin ''discovered'' probably read the manual but try restarting the hub & some restarts.You can restart the hub like so

Try kevins hub restart.I had a similar thing with a notification all I did was switch from wifi o ee couple restarts iit was gone.
    All that happens for me is that the settings menu keeps coming down, no reset... Am I pressing too hard or something? HELP
    03-29-13 08:53 AM
    OK, I took my Otterbox off and was able to reset the Hub however the old Twitter posts STILL remain...
    03-29-13 09:00 AM
    I just went in and turned my Twitter notifications off, so far they haven't returned
    03-29-13 11:47 AM