Hey guys,

I have tried to use the delete prior function in the hub with no avail, i hold down on the date and get the delete prior icon on the right. After promptly selecting yes to the warning, nothing happens??!

Any thoughts on this?
    xdoomx likes this.
    02-26-13 02:31 AM
    sorry im not trying it lol
    02-26-13 02:33 AM
    Hey guys,

I have tried to use the delete prior function in the hub with no avail, i hold down on the date and get the delete prior icon on the right. After promptly selecting yes to the warning, nothing happens??!

Any thoughts on this?
    yah, it doesn't work for me either. it's annoying.
    TrueKulcha and xdoomx like this.
    02-26-13 07:56 AM
    same here - doesn't work.
    I am having problems deleting even a single email
    02-26-13 08:13 AM
    This is a sure bug. I got it to work once or twice but even when it did the text messages werent deleted and the next time the phone call logs werent deteted. Now nothing is happening whatsoever.
    02-26-13 08:35 AM
    It works for me but...

What I don't like is that it clears the file from the server and device. I think this might be an I.T. configuration.

Does anyone know?

Via my Z10
    02-26-13 08:52 AM
    Yes, it worked for me once also but now it does not work. I noticed it will "Sometimes" delete emails but no texts or system notification. Anyone know how yo fix this?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:20 PM
    Any work around that anyone knows of?
    02-28-13 08:46 AM
    Hey guys,

Any thoughts on this?
    I've tried this too in BlackBerry Hub and nothing happens!!
    04-19-13 09:08 PM
    I am not trying to hijack this thread but exactly how to you get to the delete prior option? I have been trying to figure this out. I used it all the time on the torch but can't find it now. I have over 1500 emails in one account and do not want to do one and a time.
    04-19-13 09:21 PM
    Same here! Not a very easy way that I can see...

I want to either delete all or mark all as read in a folder.

Any help would be appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 11:07 AM
    Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 07:58 PM
    delete prior work on email but not on text....go email > hold the date > then hit delete
    04-20-13 08:03 PM
    yes it will delete form server as well
    you can also hit the 3 dots > select more > then hit everything you want to delete
    04-20-13 08:06 PM
    delete prior does also work in the hub...but it takes time before it erase everything
    04-20-13 08:29 PM
    I've tried this too in BlackBerry Hub and nothing happens!!
    you better off go to your email and do it from there it works
    04-20-13 08:39 PM
    Is there a delete prior option after searching or a delete all in the current view? For example, after you hold tap on an email, tap the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right nav, then tap "Search By Sender".
    04-24-13 05:21 PM
    Hi All. I'm new to the Forum...switched from BB9700 to a Z10 and catching up on functionality. So far, I think mail syncing can be a pain...Delete on device and stays or deletes on server, and vice versa. Anyway, what I've found re Deleting Prior...I have Yahoo and Comcast root email w/ folders (finance, Bills, etc) set upin the Hub. The DP function works on the Inboxes, and not on folders - for them I guess it has to be the select email-select more(from menu)-delete route. Also, annoying is the fact that when you select the date to begin DP action, the date bar isn't hi-lited - and if you err then the email below it is hi-lited instead, and you have to reverse the process. Could be smoother. Here the end of my first post.
    01-09-14 01:20 PM