After looking through the forum, I see that as of last year, there is no way to delete your blackberry id if you do not have the original email. Well, I am wondering if that is still the case. My dilemma is this: I registered for my blackberry ID (@att.blackberry.net) over 7 years ago. I no longer have the confirmation email. Somewhere in between then and now, I must've created another ID using my main email @Hotmail. I've managed to reset the password, but my issue is needing to change my Blackberry ID to my main email account so that I can receive BB emails when needed. When I go to change the linked email account, I get "the username is already taken". The problem is, it was taken by me. So.. How can I delete that old, no longer working @att.blackberry.net email account so that I can change my BBID link to my main email @Hotmail?

I find it very hard to believe that Blackberry doesn't have the capacity to create an account deletion module on the web some where. Anybody have an idea?
    05-26-13 09:32 PM
    I say call your carrier, and have them connect you to BlackBerry (free of charge) and have them correct it that way. If you call BlackBerry directly, there is a fee...
    05-26-13 11:15 PM
    Go registered to Blackberry beta zone. There is an option over there to update your Blackberry profile and change the email associate with your ID. It is fairly easy as long as you know your current ID and password. Good Luck.
    05-26-13 11:28 PM
    Go registered to Blackberry beta zone. There is an option over there to update your Blackberry profile and change the email associate with your ID. It is fairly easy as long as you know your current ID and password. Good Luck.
    Yeh, that's the problem. I have to first delete my @hotmail.com email before I can update my current ID TO my Hotmail email.

Posted via CB10
    DetlevCM likes this.
    05-27-13 01:06 AM
    I have a similar case,
    For some random reason, Blackberry logged me out of my Blackberry ID account, ever since then, I had to and still have to log in before I do that. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my password, and also the answer to my secret question. So I created a new one, thinking I could just sign in with my new one, but apparently, I can only log in with one username. I have deleted my Blackberry ID through my email but every time I try to log in with my new one, it still says I can only log in with one username, what do I do?
    07-23-13 09:06 PM
    I Have the same issue .. i lost my old phone ... & I No longer have the confirmation email .. now that i have my New BB i Can't Create a new ID because i can''t delete my old one !!! WHY IS IT SO DAMN COMPLICATED

Can anyone help ??
    12-10-13 03:01 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fix is somewhat simple (as long as you transfer all of your important information and files to your computer). Do a clean wipe and use your current BBID, which you have the password for, and everything should be alright.
    There is no other way, AFAIK, and I'd be more than glad if someone can come up and prove me wrong. Had a similar problem with the PlayBook and that was the only way to overcome my problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:13 AM
    There is no means of deleting your previously used BBIDs if you do not have the confirmation emails.
    12-10-13 06:21 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fix is somewhat simple (as long as you transfer all of your important information and files to your computer). Do a clean wipe and use your current BBID, which you have the password for, and everything should be alright.
    There is no other way, AFAIK, and I'd be more than glad if someone can come up and prove me wrong. Had a similar problem with the PlayBook and that was the only way to overcome my problem.

Posted via CB10

You talking about changing your ID on either your BB or PB, which has nothing to do with this thread. But thanks for playing.
    12-10-13 06:22 AM
    I Have the same issue .. i lost my old phone ... & I No longer have the confirmation email .. now that i have my New BB i Can't Create a new ID because i can''t delete my old one !!! WHY IS IT SO DAMN COMPLICATED

Can anyone help ??

Why would you want to create a new ID anyways? Just use the same ID as before, that way your BBM will be restored and you will have access to your previously purchased apps from BBW.
    12-10-13 06:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    This will not work.. link will tell you that it cannot restore without same bbid

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 06:47 AM