So I discovered something interesting. I got a new battery in a charger bundle for my Z10 and I charged it up all the way and yesterday plopped it into my phone. After a little while of it sitting in the BB leather pouch I take it out and the battery is almost completely drained. Strange. I reboot it and walk away. When I come back its off. Okayyy. Turn on. When it turns on battery is nearly full. Well that was weird but whatever I guess its a new battery so its freaking out. I would have left it at that but today I took my phone out and it was at half battery when I woke up. That was strange as it never drains more than 5% overnight. I took it and plugged it in and then just as I put it on top of my BB case with the magnet the red LED came on and STAYED on. After maybe 10 seconds a red battery with a line through it flashed on the screen and it turned off. I pulled the battery and put it back in and turned the phone back on disconnected from the charger and it turned on and has nearly full battery just like it should. Really strange. Either calibration is off and the OS freaked out and died when I plugged it in and it was really charged way more than what it thought or maybe the magnet triggered something to happen. Either way this could possibly be where restarts were coming from or other strange bugs? Speculating.
    08-16-13 11:33 AM
    seems like a deffective battery
    08-16-13 11:36 AM
    Take that leather case out of the equation for a spell.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 11:36 AM
    I should note my old battery still works perfectly. No strange occurrences. I will let it drain today and see if that helps...

EDIT: Doesn't even happen with the 4500mah ebay battery xD
    08-16-13 11:47 AM
    Seems to be a bug with the battery and its readings on the first cycle. No repeat even when the pouch was not taken out of the equation. False alarm, carry on.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:13 AM