Do you ever get a small twinge of sadness when typing and the word you're looking for doesn't appear over the second letter? It deepens a little by the third or fourth letter. Then suddenly it appears and I breath a little sigh of relief and smile as I merrily flick through word up. The worst feeling is having to actually type the entire word. I get tired doing all that typing, but I rest easy knowing that somewhere that little word has been stored in memory for the next time it's needed.

The ultimate joy is, of course, typing an complete sentence composed entirely of swiped words. With each word I flick I become giddy with joy and the smile on my face broadens. Long sentences practically have me giggling on the floor. A sentence with a mix of typed and flicked words is like a day at the amusement park. I experience so many highs and lows I feel I'm on a roller coaster!

At night, before I go to sleep, I stare at the little orange clock and marvel at the color. It's the exact color of the dashboard gauges in my MINI. Then I notice the little second hand moving about the face with fine precision I can almost hear the faint tic tic tic, if only in my mind. It makes me smile as I drift off to sleep.
    stevepar, b320, mithrazor and 5 others like this.
    02-11-13 11:55 PM
    I like that swiping up has progressively learned my curse words. At the same time I think we all may become stupider as we no longer need to now how to properly spell words. Just let auto correct take care of it lol.
    Canuck671 likes this.
    02-12-13 12:49 AM
    Lol I know what you mean. Have you also noticed how slowly you end up typing when you are hoping and searching for the word to appear.
    They keyboard is so good at correcting me most of the time that I just find myself hitting random areas of the keyboard rather than specific letters lol.

That said I have noticed one thing. I have got so lazy with my accuracy so quickly, that trying to use my Galaxy S2 keyboard is nightmare now.

If there is one crowning glory from the launch of the Z10 it surely has to be said that that keyboard and correction is class leading. Does anything compare?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Weeber likes this.
    02-12-13 04:31 AM

If there is one crowning glory from the launch of the Z10 it surely has to be said that that keyboard and correction is class leading. Does anything compare?

Yes - the Storm SurePress and SureType keyboard/hardware combo. There, I've said it.
    02-12-13 05:17 AM
    Does anything compare?
    Nothing in my experience.
    And only superseded by the voice function on the same keyboard.
    Say what you want to say, then the text appears.
    Starts out almost 100% and gets better and better with use.
    Magic.
    02-12-13 05:54 AM
    is this keyboard the gamification of text entry?
    02-12-13 06:26 AM
    is this keyboard the gamification of text entry?
    Yes! That a great way to think of it. It's productivity made fun. This raises the bar for other platforms by quite a bit.
    02-12-13 06:38 AM
    Yes - the Storm SurePress and SureType keyboard/hardware combo. There, I've said it.
    I've owned a Storm and a Storm 2. I cry a little every time they are mentioned.
    02-12-13 06:41 AM
    I owned those.. they got excellent prices on eBay.. Its almost like saying Nokia Symbian was good to admit those devices where anywhere near good.
    02-12-13 07:31 AM
    Does anything compare?
    Nothing in my experience.
    And only superseded by the voice function on the same keyboard.
    Say what you want to say, then the text appears.
    Starts out almost 100% and gets better and better with use.
    Magic.
    OMG! I'm too scared to try the voice. If typing gets me this excited imagine what will happen when it talks back to me! I'm going to go try it!
    02-12-13 09:30 AM
    OMG! I'm too scared to try the voice. If typing gets me this excited imagine what will happen when it talks back to me! I'm going to go try it!
    Easily excitable too?!? Do it!

02-12-13 02:56 PM
    Do you ever get a small twinge of sadness when typing and the word you're looking for doesn't appear over the second letter? It deepens a little by the third or fourth letter. Then suddenly it appears and I breath a little sigh of relief and smile as I merrily flick through word up. The worst feeling is having to actually type the entire word. I get tired doing all that typing, but I rest easy knowing that somewhere that little word has been stored in memory for the next time it's needed.

The ultimate joy is, of course, typing an complete sentence composed entirely of swiped words. With each word I flick I become giddy with joy and the smile on my face broadens. Long sentences practically have me giggling on the floor. A sentence with a mix of typed and flicked words is like a day at the amusement park. I experience so many highs and lows I feel I'm on a roller coaster!

At night, before I go to sleep, I stare at the little orange clock and marvel at the color. It's the exact color of the dashboard gauges in my MINI. Then I notice the little second hand moving about the face with fine precision I can almost hear the faint tic tic tic, if only in my mind. It makes me smile as I drift off to sleep.
    Dude! ....are we stil describing a phone here? OMG...I dare imagine what would happen to you if the phone drops on a hard surface. I just hope there's an emergency room near by.

Good to know you love the Z10 though. I hope to love it the same way when i eventually get one
    02-12-13 07:50 PM
    Oh, you will. You will.

PS. Don't even talk about dropping it! I shudder at the thought.

I can't stop thinking about it now. You just ruined my evening. I better do some more flicking to put me back in a proper mood.

02-12-13 07:58 PM
    Have you also noticed how slowly you end up typing when you are hoping and searching for the word ...
    Haha, I definitely do this. It like I don't know what to do if the word doesn?t show up.

02-12-13 08:08 PM
    Oh, you will. You will.

PS. Don't even talk about dropping it! I shudder at the thought.

I can't stop thinking about it now. You just ruined my evening. I better do some more flicking to put me back in a proper mood.

Lol! oh, my bad! ...yea, go do some flicking!
    02-12-13 08:18 PM
    I've owned a Storm and a Storm 2. I cry a little every time they are mentioned.
    Storm.

02-12-13 08:30 PM
    When I awoke this morning, I thought I was being bathed in the glorious radiant brightness of a tropical sun. Turns out it was just my Z10 welcoming me to a new day by simultaneously sounding a wakeup tune and turning the screen to full white brightness like the brilliant Hawaiian sin!

I had a great day.

(I know, get a life)

b320 likes this.
    02-13-13 02:30 AM
    Storm.
    Storm owners unite.
    02-13-13 03:13 AM
    I didn't think it was possible that the keyboard could make me any happier, but it actually happened!

I was merrily flicking away when I realized that you don't actually need to flick right at the little word you intend to flick. Anywhere in the general vicinity of the word will do, and up it goes!

My happiness can now only be matched by my laziness!

kelexiong and b320 like this.
    02-13-13 10:37 PM