Is there a free app to control data usage?, last month a exceeded the amount of MB's that my data plan allows me to use, and the bill was HUGE.
    09-22-13 09:45 PM
    Not free, but I recommend data usage counter. I've tried most of them in bbw and IMO this one's the best and most accurate.

Posted via CB10
    atlac likes this.
    09-22-13 09:47 PM
    Data Check Pro is another app. Its not free but works great and developer always updating the app to make it better and fixing any existing bugs.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ck-pro-827085/
    Avoid additional carrier bills with DataCheck Pro for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

Good luck
    09-22-13 10:16 PM
    Is there a free app to control data usage?, last month a exceeded the amount of MB's that my data plan allows me to use, and the bill was HUGE.
    Get Fire Chest Usage. It's free in BB World.

Data Usage Control App-available_now_2.png
    01-24-14 03:15 PM
    I have just tried fire chest usage. It is also headless. Really beautiful app. Think is the best

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 03:29 PM
    Whoa! It's not headless quite yet. Will release headless update in about 2 weeks but it will only work on OS 10.2.1 and above.

I believe some carriers started pushing out the 10.2.1 update yesterday.

I have just tried fire chest usage. It is also headless. Really beautiful app. Think is the best

Posted via CB10
    Felipe O and superbock00 like this.
    01-24-14 03:41 PM
    Whoa! It's not headless quite yet. Will release headless update in about 2 weeks but it will only work on OS 10.2.1 and above.

very nice, thank you for your effort. why doesn't the app has the built for blackberry logo? as it seems to be a native app. Looking forward for the headless update and let us support your app with a built for blackberry payed version!
    02-18-14 06:03 PM

Can you tell me is your app headless now for phones in BB10.2.1? Or has that version not been released yet?

I'll buy whichever data counter app goes headless first! In my opinion these data counter apps are useless unless they can monitor usage in the background and not have to be running as an Active Frame all the time.

10.2.1.1925 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    02-18-14 06:25 PM
    Can you tell me is your app headless now for phones in BB10.2.1? Or has that version not been released yet?

I'll buy whichever data counter app goes headless first! In my opinion these data counter apps are useless unless they can monitor usage in the background and not have to be running as an Active Frame all the time.

10.2.1.1925 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    The app is still not headless. Waiting for permission from BlackBerry. I will submit a support ticket in several days if I don't hear back from them.
    johnnyuk likes this.
    02-19-14 06:45 AM
    Get Fire Chest Usage. It's free in BB World.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	available_now_2.png 
Views:	450 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	241440
    Very good, but would love a headless version.
    Last edited by ViBogdan; 02-19-14 at 08:40 AM.
    02-19-14 08:26 AM
    The app is still not headless. Waiting for permission from BlackBerry. I will submit a support ticket in several days if I don't hear back from them.
    As soon as it's headless, I'll buy it!
    02-19-14 09:28 AM
    Hi, fire chest usage looks great but why does it require such extensive privileges? Like for example, read and write access to contacts and shared files?
    02-19-14 11:49 AM
    Hi, fire chest usage looks great but why does it require such extensive privileges? Like for example, read and write access to contacts and shared files?
    Contacts: It matches phone numbers with contacts and lists the contact name in the Calls page under the "Analysis" section.
    Files: Backup and restore require the ability to read and write to the file system.
    02-19-14 02:53 PM
    Does your carrier not offer a data usage app?
    Many do, it's usually accurate minus the last 12 hours or so, which is good enough to monitor usage.
    02-19-14 03:34 PM