I think I may have found the bug that's been eating through my mobile data. It's my Yahoo email. Today I realised I sent an email to my Gmail account from my Yahoo one with an audio attachment. Nothing wrong with that. I then logged into my Yahoo account, went to my 'sent' folder and realised I had something like 50 duplicate emails of the one containing the audio attachment. For some reason that problem somehow translates to my data being used. Is it possible that it's constanly doing this? I know it's my email account because I deleted the account from my Hub then turned my mobile data on and monitored the usage which only moved about 0.1mb over the space of 10 minutes. When I was signed in before that the same 10 minutes would have used something like 100mb. I logged back in and the problem persist. How can I fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:54 PM
    I think I may have found the bug that's been eating through my mobile data. It's my Yahoo email. Today I realised I sent an email to my Gmail account from my Yahoo one with an audio attachment. Nothing wrong with that. I then logged into my Yahoo account, went to my 'sent' folder and realised I had something like 50 duplicate emails of the one containing the audio attachment. For some reason that problem somehow translates to my data being used. Is it possible that it's constanly doing this? I know it's my email account because I deleted the account from my Hub then turned my mobile data on and monitored the usage which only moved about 0.1mb over the space of 10 minutes. When I was signed in before that the same 10 minutes would have used something like 100mb. I logged back in and the problem persist. How can I fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem like yours and it's really burning out my data plan last time, unknowingly that it's my yahoo email which is causing this problem. Unfortunately I found no ways to solve this yet. I hope 10.1 update can solve this

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:51 PM