Hi all

Does anyone know how to customize vibration length on Z10 just like the BB Bold 9900? e.g. short vibrate for SMSs, long vibrates for phonecalls, etc.

Cheers,
    03-17-13 12:56 PM
    Hi all

Does anyone know how to customize vibration length on Z10 just like the BB Bold 9900? e.g. short vibrate for SMSs, long vibrates for phonecalls, etc.

Cheers,
    The best HUB customization tool is HUB++ in Blackberry World, I don't believe you have that degree of customizability natively on BB10 (yet?). HUB++ has to be open, and you need to disable certain native HUB settings in BB10, but it works really well. And they have committed to upgrading the App to run in the background as soon as they have access to native APIs that allow them to do so.

BlackBerry World - HUB++
    devcellent likes this.
    03-17-13 01:03 PM
    Ive tried HUB++ twice and twice uninstalled.

For me, I need BeBuzz. Simply for the aspects of being able to customize the notifications completely. With HUB, there is not much difference to the OS installed method. The main being msg pop up.

Different tones and LED's is fine but for me it's not worth an open app all the time. There is no repeat notification or vibration length tweaking as mentioned.
    johnroberti likes this.
    03-17-13 01:27 PM
    Hello,
    Thanks for your post. I think you have raised some valid concerns but all your concerns are actually solved by hub++ already. Please allow me to clarify some of your comments.
    "I need BeBuzz. Simply for the aspects of being able to customize the notifications completely"
    >>> HUB++ allows the highest level of customization in BB10.. No other app has been able to match us since.. You can have fully customizable disco as well as flat LEDs and Audio notification based on from, to, cc, subject and content of the message. And both of those notifications can be repeated as you see appropriate. You can even define/compose your own LED pattern by not only selecting the colors but also the delay between the flashes.

"There is no repeat notification or vibration length tweaking as mentioned."
    >>> Actually there is repeat notification for audio and LED and vibrate length can also be controlled. Please try out HUB++ again. The last thing we want is a single unhappy customer. You are our first priority.

Ive tried HUB++ twice and twice uninstalled.

For me, I need BeBuzz. Simply for the aspects of being able to customize the notifications completely. With HUB, there is not much difference to the OS installed method. The main being msg pop up.

Different tones and LED's is fine but for me it's not worth an open app all the time. There is no repeat notification or vibration length tweaking as mentioned.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    03-22-13 08:17 PM
    to devcellent
    Is the pop up notification an option or is it always on. I am interested in most of your features but would like to have that particular one off. I just bought my Z10 and am still understanding features and limitations of the native OS.
    03-25-13 07:35 AM
    Hi devcellent,

I simply cannot fault your customer service, and for that, I will indeed try again - solely for the repeat notification!

Many thanks.
    03-25-13 08:09 AM
    to devcellent
    Is the pop up notification an option or is it always on. I am interested in most of your features but would like to have that particular one off. I just bought my Z10 and am still understanding features and limitations of the native OS.
    It is an option, either have it on or off and for how long too.

Hub++ really is an amazing app and goes to show that the dev of this app has really pulled off some amazing wonders when alot of API's arent available to developers yet. Probably one of the reasons why Bebuzz hasnt been developed for BB10 yet.
    R1cowl and devcellent like this.
    03-25-13 09:17 AM
    Thanks spawn12 I will add to my must have.

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    03-25-13 09:55 AM
    I find it ridiculous that BlackBerry would remove customizable ringtones and force us to buy an app that doesn't work nearly as well.
    xantius likes this.
    03-30-13 04:20 PM
    I find it ridiculous that BlackBerry would remove customizable ringtones and force us to buy an app that doesn't work nearly as well.
    Yes I agree and I hope they'll bring it back soon.
    xantius likes this.
    06-13-13 09:58 PM