I made a folder for ring tones on my memory card and now all my ringtones are listed in my music folder. Im really getting tired of this z10. Maybe sticking to my 9930 was the best bet. This phone is pissing me off. Does anyone have a fix to this? There aint even a ringtone area in the phone itself where you can listen to them.

Another issue im having is the auto text feature from 9930. I used to be able to type bb and it would automatically change it to BlackBerry. Or y would switch to why and r would switch to are. I added words to some word substitute library but it doesnt work like alot of other things.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:47 PM
    And email pushing is gone???? Took me over 40 mins to recieve an email i sent to myself. And yes i was in wifi zone. This phone needs an update or im giving this thing to my girl and taking her april 20th upgrade and getting a working phone

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:50 PM
    I use welcome to the jungle for my ring tone on my z10 just fine.

As for email push, I've been testing email all day for an app. Average round time fit me on gmail is within 30 seconds.

Looking at this objectively, if the z10 isn't the problem, and BBRY isn't the problem...

But having a temper tantrum seems like the solution. I'd say given your attention span - yes please give it away.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:53 PM
    Music issue: its not a music folder its an app. It congregates all music files.
    Your typing issue: the phone needs time to learn your typing style.
    Your email issue: its your wifi network. Push is there.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:54 PM

As for email push, I've been testing email all day for an app. Average round time fit me on gmail is within 30 seconds.

Looking at this objectively, if the z10 isn't the problem, and BBRY isn't the problem...

Posted via CB10
    You didnt help at all. I didnt ask if you used ringtones without issues.

And i use yahoo Not gmail.

So what was that again about what not being the problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:55 PM
    You have to move your ring tones into a new folder (named ring tones) under voice. Your music and ring tones will not collaborate after that move. Someone already figured that out a week ago and I'm just repeating it.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    03-31-13 11:57 PM
    You have to move your ring tones into a new folder (named ring tones) under voice. Your music and ring tones will not collaborate after that move. Someone already figured that out a week ago and I'm just repeating it.

Posted via CB10
    Calicoat your the man. See thats all i needed. I didnt need anyones reply saying " i use ringtones fine" because that wasnt the question.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    03-31-13 11:58 PM
    Question on the ring tone issues. Did you format your SD card in the device prior to losing your media? I ask because I have a ringtones folder that was already there. This is where I store mine. I just looked and my ringtones aren't showing up in my music app. As for listening to them, there isn't a dedicated app per se especially when comparing to the 9930. However you can preview them when you select them in settings. You can also open up file manager and go to your ring tone folder and listen and choose them from there.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:01 AM
    Question on the ring tone issues. Did you format your SD card in the device prior to losing your media? I ask because I have a ringtones folder that was already there. This is where I store mine. I just looked and my ringtones aren't showing up in my music app. As for listening to them, there isn't a dedicated app per se especially when comparing to the 9930. However you can preview them when you select them in settings. You can also open up file manager and go to your ring tone folder and listen and choose them from there.

Posted via CB10
    Actually i at first simply took card out my 9930 then realized my z10 created a whole set of new folders for itself. So i connected my z ten and took all files off and onto my PC and then reformatted it under memory settings in the z10. Then re connected the z10 and swapped my pics and voicenotes over. Everything works good except ringtones which ima check right now...and it worked. i made a ringtone folder in voice and i have my stuff situated. I apreciate the help from those who actually helped.

I knew my 9930 inside and out so i quickly notice when i cant do the things i used to do on my bold.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:08 AM
    Cool. There are tons of features we as former BlackBerry users were accustomed to. I think in time, those things will be added. It's hard to remember that BlackBerry 10 can't be compared for legacy devices. Hang tight, brother.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:18 AM
    Oh and the bb to BlackBerry should be working by default. What app did you try it in? I've noticed that some android ports don't recognize the shortcut for native apps should.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:20 AM
    Oh and the bb to BlackBerry should be working by default. What app did you try it in? I've noticed that some android ports don't recognize the shortcut for native apps should.

Posted via CB10
    Normal sms,email etc. I even tried rebooting. I noticed the bb to BlackBerry conversion is there but doesnt work. Is this the correct area in settings?

Custom ringtones not allowed?-img_00000024.png

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:43 AM
    Hahahahahaha! Damnnn ppl hav no patience these days!

But having a temper tantrum seems like the solution. I'd say given your attention span - yes please give it away.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:53 AM
    Ok now this is weird. Here are mine.
    Custom ringtones not allowed?-img_00000613.png

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:54 AM
    Ok so I fixed the auto text option by turning on auto correction. I guess it'll work for now but I originally turned that option off because I was tired of the space bar changing my words to something I never typed. I appreciate everyone's help

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-01-13 12:55 AM
    Ok now this is weird. Here are mine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000613.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	145969

Posted via CB10
    Apparently the option only works with the option from previous page turned on. I can type MUCH FASTER now lol

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-01-13 12:58 AM