How do you set custom message tones on a Z10? The option is there under contact settings but after changing the tones for individual contacts it only uses the default tone? My Z10 software is 10.1.0.2019. Loaded Hubb++ and that did not help either. Hubb++ would be better if there was help or instructions for it. Setting the individual ring tones was gravy, so is there something in the settings that needs to change for message tones work? If the option is there why will it not work?? AnyTIPS??????
    02-21-14 06:34 AM
    Well I can tell you that if you make a change in the contact's account, it is automatically saved. If your has not saved, then reboot and try again.
    Also, I have HUB++ and it does everything I want it to do. AT the bottom of the Hub++ app there are menu buttons. What are you having problems with? Also, have you tried asking for help in the official Hub++ thread in the apps section? The developer answers the questions there and you are sure to get some help.
    02-21-14 06:54 AM
    Can not get individual text tones work!!!!!!!!!!! The phone has the option to set them under contacts but it does not work!!!!! Hub++ does nothing!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 07:37 AM