Ever since getting the Z10 I have found myself doing less typing. When in had the 9810 with the keyboard I was doing all sorts of long extensive roleplay posts, I was writing long descriptive technology lists for my characters. I actually prefer ed typing things on my phone to my pc. Now, since getting the Z10, I've found myself pulled back to my pc. Typing on this thing is a mission. In fact typing on any touchscreen is a mission.

Is anyone else with a Z10 finding themselves going back to the pc to type long things?
    08-25-13 08:20 AM
    Nope. Z10 keyboard is the best virtual one there is.
    08-25-13 08:22 AM
    It's all personal preference. I'm quite the opposite... I used a q10 for a month and came back to the z10 because typing on a physical keyboard was laborious for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:25 AM
    Agreed. I can type on the virtual keyboard just fine and will do it when I have to but it is not my preference. If bit wasn't for the nearly flawless auto correct I wouldn't do it as much as I do. I would say that I prefer to wait for long assignments to be done on a computer and handle texts and short emails on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:43 AM
    That said I still like having the big screen

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:44 AM
    Coming from a 8530, the Z10 keyboard takes some getting used to, definitely, but I enjoy it much more than the physical keyboard. Maybe because my 8530's keys clicked like crazy and felt cheap after a while, but the Z10's keyboard just feels right once you get the hang of it. Best virtual keyboard I've used in some time.
    08-25-13 09:06 AM
    I gave up the physical keyboard for the bigger screen it was worth it. But I know what you mean, the Z keyboard's probably the best, but there's something special about the. BlackBerry keys that fit perfectly on your thumbs.
    08-25-13 09:32 AM
    I find myself annoyed at a computer because it doesn't automatically correct my typos while my Z10 would. I prefer my Z10 keyboard over any other.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    bigjsmashman likes this.
    08-25-13 09:34 AM
    Nope. Z10 keyboard is the best virtual one there is.
    Same here no issues.

Well sometimes while using a third party browser the keyboard while typing disappears and all I do is just swipe out of the app or browse and it is in background mode and then click on the app will it'd still open in background and it's ok after that.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 10:16 AM
    Like others have said, I prefer the larger screen, and I've adapted to the Z10 keyboard successfully, after moving from a bold 9900. I do kiss the keyboard shortcuts, I have to admit.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 10:21 AM
    Ever since getting the Z10 I have found myself doing less typing. When in had the 9810 with the keyboard I was doing all sorts of long extensive roleplay posts, I was writing long descriptive technology lists for my characters. I actually prefer ed typing things on my phone to my pc. Now, since getting the Z10, I've found myself pulled back to my pc. Typing on this thing is a mission. In fact typing on any touchscreen is a mission.

Is anyone else with a Z10 finding themselves going back to the pc to type long things?
    Not me. I'm loving this keyboard. I also couldn't type worth crap in portrait mode until this phone. I am not a great typer, but now I find that I can crank out things way quicker now. I'm blown away and type more than I ever have. With better spelling and corrections.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 11:25 AM