Is there no way to create email groups like you could in previous blackberrys? I have already asked this question. It has been viewed 60 times. I am beginning to get a little worried. Shirley there is a way....
    03-12-13 07:54 PM
    I didn't even know it was possible with the old OS!

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-12-13 07:59 PM
    03-12-13 08:01 PM
    I've been looking for the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 08:45 PM
    Seriously.. This is annoying... I know BB is tapping into the iPhone generation but to lose the fabulous capability of creating groups is one compromise I ain't buying.. Rudeness. Aaaaaaagh! Z10 you are on very thin ice, sunshine..
    03-16-13 02:59 AM
    Seriously.. This is annoying... I know BB is tapping into the iPhone generation but to lose the fabulous capability of creating groups is one compromise I ain't buying.. Rudeness. Aaaaaaagh! Z10 you are on very thin ice, sunshine..
    Please remember this is a first gen OS by Blackberry. Give it some time. They will sure include the important features.
    03-16-13 03:25 AM
    I get it... but with BB being a business powerhouse, the absence of group emailing is a huge fail especially since it was present in previous versions of the BlackBerry OS!
    03-28-13 10:58 AM
    I figured something out that works for what I need, which is to continue to use the one Group email that I send to everyone in my company. When I switched over from my Torch to Z10 my Group disappear from my contact list.So I'll be interested in hearing if this workaround works for anyone else. In my situation, my company has a distribution list that is created by the company that hosts our emails, so this will not likely apply to anyone who has created a list solely on their BlackBerry, but it may help others in my situation. So what I did was to do a Reply to All when one of my colleagues sent something out over the Group list, and the group list then appeared in the To field of the email (I had to scroll up to see it). I then clicked on the Group icon (at this point I must admit I don't remember the exact steps I took and I can't recreate what I did except from memory, which is a scary thing) and then clicked on another icon that came up on the right side of the screen, and it took me to my contact list. It brought up the group as a new contact, I hit Save, and voila! The Group is now back on my contact list. I tested it and it did go to all the employees in my company. Good Luck!
    04-01-13 03:56 PM
    Group contacts is what you're looking for, hopefully it comes back to the OS sooner rather than later.
    04-01-13 04:17 PM
    I figured something out that works for what I need, which is to continue to use the one Group email that I send to everyone in my company. When I switched over from my Torch to Z10 my Group disappear from my contact list.So I'll be interested in hearing if this workaround works for anyone else. In my situation, my company has a distribution list that is created by the company that hosts our emails, so this will not likely apply to anyone who has created a list solely on their BlackBerry, but it may help others in my situation. So what I did was to do a Reply to All when one of my colleagues sent something out over the Group list, and the group list then appeared in the To field of the email (I had to scroll up to see it). I then clicked on the Group icon (at this point I must admit I don't remember the exact steps I took and I can't recreate what I did except from memory, which is a scary thing) and then clicked on another icon that came up on the right side of the screen, and it took me to my contact list. It brought up the group as a new contact, I hit Save, and voila! The Group is now back on my contact list. I tested it and it did go to all the employees in my company. Good Luck!

I tried that but saw no Group icon. My Storm 2 was able to find the distribution lists but not my Z10.
    04-23-13 10:50 PM
    This is from my Storm 2. Anyone know if this will be available in 10.1? If I can't access distribution lists in my owa I'd like to be able to at least create them myself.
    Creating group email lists-img_00000055.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 02:32 PM
    I guess I will have to answer this question do everyone. NO and it sux.

Is there no way to create email groups like you could in previous blackberrys? I have already asked this question. It has been viewed 60 times. I am beginning to get a little worried. Shirley there is a way....
    04-27-13 03:45 PM
    So I guess this whole thread is moot now that you can create a group with 10.2.1. Not sure exactly what I did to get it to work for me previously but happy that now it's easy for everyone.
    02-09-14 08:07 AM