Ugh get that fixed please it looks like an iphone now
    If it was an iphone it would need a dust buster/vacuum cleaner to pick it up.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:55 AM
    Ah, that's a different story from what you originally posted...

Good thing this isn't a police investigation; because when people change their stories like that, they usually end up in prison.

I'm still not convinced though...
    You aren't convinced about what, exactly? He said the phone fell out of the holster and he didn't notice, he then BACKED HIS CAR OVER IT.

If this was a police investigation the photo of the car and then the photo of the obliterated phone would be enough to surmise the demise of the phone.

Then they would start to focus on motives.

Maybe the story and photo should have been in Binary code for you to understand it.

-Chris-
    04-11-13 10:58 AM
    Reminds me of the time I did something similar to my old Storm2. The screen was completely obliterated. Managed to fix it with spares from eBay, works as good as new now - which ain't that great by modern standards considering the dog of a phone the Storm2 was!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:03 AM
    LOL. I threw a caseless iphone 4 over my shoulder to the pavement...it also slipped off a car roof onto pavement....in fact it dropped from high heights onto pavement 3 times, without a scratch on the screen. Just random luck I'd guess!
    Yep, I dropped my case less iPhone 4 from the third rung up a ladder onto the concrete stockroom floor, small nick in the antenna band. Dropped it from ear level caseless, nothing. Threw it about three feet across the store onto the tile taking it out of my pocket, nothing. Slid face down a dirt hill with it in my hand and my hand on the dirt and rocks and it has a scrape on the glass about an inch long on the edge (luckily its the white one and the scrape is on the paint part, not screen) and you can't see it unless you look for it.

Heck I threw my blue gs3 the third day I had it caseless about 6 feet across the mall and nothing.

Guess I've been lucky.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 11:35 AM
    You aren't convinced about what, exactly? He said the phone fell out of the holster and he didn't notice, he then BACKED HIS CAR OVER IT.

If this was a police investigation the photo of the car and then the photo of the obliterated phone would be enough to surmise the demise of the phone.

Then they would start to focus on motives.

Maybe the story and photo should have been in Binary code for you to understand it.

-Chris-
    Where did the OP say he backed over it "With A Car"
    He could have walked backwards over it, backed his bicyle over it or even his tractor trailor. He didn't say CAR.

The phone has dropped repeatedly and survived in that fine case. It pops out of the holster too easily, tho. I never noticed and backed over it....
    andyj1967 likes this.
    04-11-13 11:38 AM
    Where did the OP say he backed over it "With A Car"
    He could have walked backwards over it, backed his bicyle over it or even his tractor trailor. He didn't say CAR.
    He could have backed over it while hopping on a pogo stick for all we know.

Posted via CB10
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    04-11-13 11:40 AM
    Really? You're seriously going there? How many shattered iphones have you seen? Those are made out of gorilla glass...

JB

Posted from my brain via CB10
    iPhone vs Treadmill
    Crackedberry! Dropped Z10-iphone-vs.-treadmill.jpg

iPhone vs Horse
    Crackedberry! Dropped Z10-iphone3.jpg
    Crackedberry! Dropped Z10-iphone1.jpg
    Dzyen likes this.
    04-11-13 11:43 AM
    04-11-13 11:56 AM
    Slipped out of the otterbox holster, then....
    So Sorry
    04-11-13 12:05 PM
    clearly BS as the person posting (burninbob) has not answered the key questions......

HOW FAR DID IT DROP?
    Was it in a protective case/otterbox?

and i have further question.... what did it fall on since there seems to be three distinct places it was hit by the circles on the screen???????

i still think this is BS!
    04-11-13 12:49 PM
    clearly BS as the person posting (burninbob) has not answered the key questions......

HOW FAR DID IT DROP?
    Was it in a protective case/otterbox?

and i have further question.... what did it fall on since there seems to be three distinct places it was hit by the circles on the screen???????

i still think this is BS!
    See post #29...we still don't really know what happened...what he backed over it WITH
    04-11-13 01:24 PM
    Looks like three impacts from an object similar in weight and shape to that of an iPhone 5. This may very well be the first case of BlackBerry murder.

~ Timett, Son of Timett

Posted via CB10
    Lol!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:46 PM
    Had you not mentioned you dropped it I'd say it looks like it protected you from projectiles.

Still very sad to see it like that. The good news is it only looks like the screen needs to be replaced. The bad news is it'll cost $$$ probably.
    My condolences.
    04-11-13 03:29 PM
    Holy crap! That thing shattered really bad. That looks more like you hit it with a hammer than it fell.
    Sure does look that way to me too.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 04:14 PM
    04-11-13 05:05 PM
    Drag dude.
    04-11-13 05:40 PM
    My deepest condolences
    04-11-13 05:56 PM
    That's one seriously cracked Berry! My mate's iPhone 4 has been like this forever and he just uses it like that, lol!
    04-11-13 05:56 PM
    Yeah no. I'm calling BS on this.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, unless it fell from 30 feet and bounced multiple times and then a horse stepped on it.
    04-11-13 07:57 PM
    My condolences too. However, life does go on. While you take some time to mourn your loss, Q10 will be available in a few weeks.
    04-11-13 08:37 PM
    Your z10 will know that it will be greatly missed from the afterlife in our Z family
    04-11-13 09:03 PM
    Wait were you playing catch with the phone or something?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:08 PM
    R.I.P. May you rest in peace.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:10 PM
    Mama, help!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:13 PM
    BB gun
    Love it!! :P
    04-11-13 09:35 PM
177 ... 45678