OH NO ! means this thing cant fell at all T_T
    04-11-13 01:29 AM
    Slipped out of the otterbox holster, then....
    you stepped on it causing one of the impact points. Got pissed to hell and stepped on it again causing a second impact point. Then, to cap it off... you kicked it on it's left side for the 3rd impact point for good measure and extra dramatic fashion.

Where are the tear drops on her?
    04-11-13 01:36 AM
    Only time I've dropped mine (9800) is when, literally, the 1st minute I had gotten it home and was putting it in a case, luckily I had thick plushy carpet.
    04-11-13 01:40 AM
    Doubt this. I was going on the bus the other day with my otter box case and it fell out and fell down some steps and nothing happened to it. The next day, dropped when it was in my flip case getting out of the car landed ON the screen and no scratches so Cmon bro just tell us you hit it with a hammer.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:00 AM
    The OP posted on page 2 that the phone slipped out of the holster unknown to him and he backed over it with his car I presume.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:23 AM
    The phone has dropped repeatedly and survived in that fine case. It pops out of the holster too easily, tho. I never noticed and backed over it....
    Backed over it, that's crazy. I bought the outtabox vase and was disappointed especially with how big and bulky it was compared to ones made for other decices. And then there's the host Lee and gesture problems.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 02:40 AM
    Drop test sample i would say.

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    04-11-13 03:02 AM
    K.I.A... sorry!

This Zed is dead...

Crackedberry! Dropped Z10-127211_churchill_402219c.jpg

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 likes this.
    04-11-13 03:47 AM
    Not to worry. The Z10 comes with a built in time machine that was available with the latest OS update. This update costs money though.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    04-11-13 03:50 AM
    Is nobody else not irritated that the Op implied that the z simply fell to the ground and was destroyed, later on he says he backed over it with a freaking car!
    Many people don't read the whole thread and walk away thinking that the z is this delicate little toy that will explode if you look at it wrong

Via Z
    04-11-13 04:15 AM
    I dropped mine from ear height (I'm 6'8" *yikes*) and it survived!

Luckily I had received my Seidio Surface case just yesterday in the mail.

Case has some deep gouges on the screen side corners...but the Z10 made it thru alive!

Sorry for your loss

Posted via White Z10
    LOL. I threw a caseless iphone 4 over my shoulder to the pavement...it also slipped off a car roof onto pavement....in fact it dropped from high heights onto pavement 3 times, without a scratch on the screen. Just random luck I'd guess!
    04-11-13 04:17 AM
    Slipped out of the otterbox holster, then....
    we're sorry for your loss sir. be strong, we're with you!

Crackedberry! Dropped Z10-salute_o_15009.jpg
    currentodysseys likes this.
    04-11-13 05:31 AM
    The day before yesterday I was sitting in my couch with an empty glass of wine on one hand and the Z10 in the other...

The Z dived onto the stone tiles of my livingroom floor... it hit with the bottom left corner (back door side) and it bounced like Nadia Comaneci... doing a double flip and landing perfectly on the ground on its back...

it was a Perfect 10! (just like Nadia Comaneci in Montreal 1976!!!!----hmmmm maybe BB should take her up on a commercial ).
    I was freaking out and was about to run to the intensive care... But not even a scratch!

Although Nadia had to do with talent and hard work, I guess that my Z10 not getting a scratch, it all has to do with luck...
    #truestory

04-11-13 05:39 AM
    For the life of me, I can't fathom why anyone would lie about this (for those claiming their BS alarm has gone off). That's an expensive lie, if so.

The only other scenario is that, after a moment of gross negligence, the lie was offered as a means of trashing the phone...but this would mean that the OP bought a phone that wasn't desired, and then gleefully dissed the phone when it came to an untimely end. Again, an expensive half-truth.

It does rather look like a car rolled over it. I did this a while back to an LG flip phone (not mine, so I had no skin in the game) and surprisingly the phone still worked, although the screen was a complete (but artful) mess.

This really isn't making sense. A drop, to an edge, would result in a spiderweb from the point of impact. This does look like several impacts, so unless it was dropped on a rock-strewn floor (or maybe, after being dropped, further trashed, for what reason I can't wrap my head around).
    04-11-13 06:22 AM
    Yikes. The same happened to me. Except I saw it and stopped before I ran over it. The OtterBox is a dangerous case. Well. The holster is anyway.