Hello Everyone,

I am an avid CB reader, both through the mobile browser and now the app. I received my new Z10 and it was working flawlessly up until a week ago. I can no long reach crackberry.com through my LTE connection either through the browser or through the app. The error in the browser indicates host name cannot be retrieved.

I have deleted the cache through the browser, rebooted my z10, as well as upgrading to the new app. I seriously can't figure out why I can't retrieve m.crackberry.com in my browser any more. ALL other sites and apps are connecting to the internet just fine....

Puzzled, I can't figure it out. I am an avid reader(not poster) and I am going through withdrawal on my new z10! Thanks...
    02-17-13 01:39 PM
    Does it work via Wifi?

Have you tried using HSPA+ or contacting service provider?
    02-17-13 01:58 PM
    Does it work via Wifi?

Have you tried using HSPA+ or contacting service provider?
    I was reluctant to try over wifi simply because it used to work over LTE. I just tried it again with yet another deletion of cache and now it works. It was just the one site.... all other sites were working. I am happy - but unsure what happened. I hope maybe someone else had this and maybe the cache deletion works for them too.
    All is fixed.. not sure how really. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion AVPTI!
    02-17-13 02:12 PM