Is anyone else irritated by the lack of Miracast and FM Radio support for the Z10?

I think we were all under the impression that, aside from form factor, display technology, and battery capacity, the Z10 had the same hardware as the Q10. And yet, here we are today with Miracast and FM radio support coming to the Q10, but not the Z10, ever, due to the lack of necessary hardware.

I'm a little frustrated. CrackBerry is a reputable reporter on all things BlackBerry. When I hear from CB that these devices are essentially identical in terms of hardware, I assume that extends to their features at launch and potential features. CrackBerry claims to give us the good and the bad - biased fanboyism, but calling out BlackBerry's shortcomings when they see them. Never heard anything about Z10 being left out in the cold on wireless display and/or FM radio.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 08:51 AM
    Where did CB say these things would be included? If I don't see anything specifically stated as being there, I don't assume it's there. Hell I still check if laptops and phones have HDMI, microSD and micro USB charging lol
    10-09-13 08:57 AM
    Where did CB say these things would be included? If I don't see anything specifically stated as being there, I don't assume it's there. Hell I still check if laptops and phones have HDMI, microSD and micro USB charging lol
    They didn't. They did say hardware was identical, aside from the differences I stated. Why then are we only now finding out about essential hardware differences that limit the Z10 when compared to the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 09:01 AM
    It's been known for quite awhile and I don't think even BB knew it wasn't going to work. The Z10 hardware is about early 2012 hardware. Everything else is probably on 6 month newer hardware at least.
    10-09-13 09:05 AM