View Poll Results: Which company has the better Z10?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizon

0 0%
  • T-mobile

0 0%
  • Either will be fine!

0 0%
    Sorry I've been a little out the loop, but I did see the blog about the VZW Z10 not being able to load some app...So after some time and having accounts with both VZW and T-Mob...Which company should I go with for my beautiful new Z10?
    04-06-13 01:09 PM
    I tried the Z10 on T-Mobile and ended up returning it and going with Verizon due to poor network coverage at my house.

The only difference is that the T-Mobile Phone was updated to a newer version of software and the battery life was a little better. If I would have had better coverage with T-Mobile I would have stayed with them, but Verizon coverage is just a better choice in my area. You will also probably see quicker updates with T-Mobile if you stay with them and your cost will most likely be cheaper with them also.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:19 PM
    T-Mobile cares better for BlackBerry. VZW's Zeds are used as a Billboard (huge version logo on the back). They don't care for updates, and You can unlock a TMO Zed for resale value.
    04-06-13 01:24 PM
    I have a T-Mobile z10 and I couldn't be happier. I have had some software quirks here and there, but I am in for the long haul and I really have started to adapt to the z10.

I was playing with my friends IPhone 5 today and after being on the z10 the last four weeks the IPhone 5 sucked, period. The IOS seems more stale now then it was when I was using it the last two years before coming back to BlackBerry.

The choice is yours, for me it's T Mobile because you can't beet their smartphone plans, best value for the money. Just my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:34 PM
    Yeah the branding is a little excessive on the Verizon phone, the T mobile one was a lot more subtle :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:34 PM
    Definitely go with VZW their network coverage is far better than tmobile. Also the software updates are going to come for the Z10 on Verizon and the apps will be there.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:38 PM