Model: Z10,
    Model # STL100-3
    Software: 10.3.1.1581
    Carrier: Bell Canada

Here are my 2 issues after the update.

1. Ringtones. I love playing my MP3's as my ringtones for my emails, Texts and BBM. Now with this update, the ringtone only plays for about 2-3 seconds. Seems to coincide with the "Instant Preview". How do I get my full ringtones back please......

2. Portrait Vs. Landscape. Typically I can't stand Landscape mode but now emails, texts, What's app and reading newspapers are all in landscape mode. I have rotations turned off, but no luck. Please help......

sk
    02-22-15 05:00 PM
    If instant previews interferes then you need to turn them off. (until a solution can be found)
    Just a question....you have a full length sound play for each email, sms etc? don't they start playing on top of one another? I mean why wouldn't you just go with a ding or pop?
    02-22-15 05:04 PM
    they are off.... Still no change!!!!
    02-22-15 05:06 PM
    they are off.... Still no change!!!!
    Was this upgrade done OTA?
    You might need to reload the OS yourself using the autoloader.
    02-22-15 05:10 PM
    sorry I'm not very tech savvy so I don't quite understand the lingo. All that i know is that I received the notice on my phone yesterday, turned on my wifi at home and accepted the new software. All went smoothly....
    02-22-15 05:33 PM
    Model: Z10,
    Model # STL100-3
    Software: 10.3.1.1581
    Carrier: Bell Canada

Here are my 2 issues after the update.

1. Ringtones. I love playing my MP3's as my ringtones for my emails, Texts and BBM. Now with this update, the ringtone only plays for about 2-3 seconds. Seems to coincide with the "Instant Preview". How do I get my full ringtones back please......

2. Portrait Vs. Landscape. Typically I can't stand Landscape mode but now emails, texts, What's app and reading newspapers are all in landscape mode. I have rotations turned off, but no luck. Please help......

sk

Have you tried restarting your mobbile and checked whether it is resetting to the day when you have updated.

I am facing this issue. all my call logs and messages are lost after restarting.
    02-23-15 02:08 AM
    This landscape thing is very annoying and can't find. Way to fix
    Help anyone
    02-23-15 08:55 AM
    So it turns out the screen rotation issue is well known issue with BB. Just keep the rotation lock off and hold the phone in Portrait position and problem solved.

What I really want to know is when will the ringtones last more than 2 seconds!!l I like to play my entire MP3's from time to time when an email comes in or a text message but now with this upgrade i only get about 2 seconds.

sk
    02-24-15 07:18 PM
    If instant previews interferes then you need to turn them off. (until a solution can be found)
    Just a question....you have a full length sound play for each email, sms etc? don't they start playing on top of one another? I mean why wouldn't you just go with a ding or pop?
    Perhaps the OP prefers to have a full length sound. I know I do. You shouldn't question other people's choices.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 01:13 AM