After waiting patiently for so many months, 10.3.1 gonna arrive after few days!!
    Excited!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:18 PM
    Yup...

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:24 PM
    updates when arrives? I think in feb

Posted via readers chamber on 14 th street.
    01-26-15 09:27 PM
    Everyone dying n whining for the update. I have it on my classic. Icons are different and amazon app store with nothing of value in it. What's everyone thinking gonna happen with it?? What's the difference. BA which no one really uses? Ouuu
    Batibreaker and slparry like this.
    01-26-15 09:32 PM
    Everyone dying n whining for the update. I have it on my classic. Icons are different and amazon app store with nothing of value in it. What's everyone thinking gonna happen with it?? What's the difference. BA which no one really uses? Ouuu
    Really? What about:

Instant actions (triage) in the HUB (one touch delete, flag, or file), new camera features like panorama, ability to access quick settings from anywhere with 2 finger swipe, upgraded Android Runtime to version 4.3 with improved notifications, BlackBerry Assistant (Siri like assistant which is actually very good), no limits to apps in folders, advanced interactions (like lift to wake, flip to mute, flip to save power), improved notification profiles (like HUB++), ability to hide pictures from camera roll, battery saving mode, enhanced permission control for Android apps, and more.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-26-15 09:36 PM
    U make a statement dude

Posted via readers chamber on 14 th street.
    01-26-15 09:38 PM
    Really? What about:

Instant actions (triage) in the HUB (one touch delete, flag, or file), new camera features like panorama, ability to access quick settings from anywhere with 2 finger swipe, upgraded Android Runtime to version 4.3 with improved notifications, BlackBerry Assistant (Siri like assistant which is actually very good), no limits to apps in folders, advanced interactions (like lift to wake, flip to mute, flip to save power), improved notification profiles (like HUB++), ability to hide pictures from camera roll, battery saving mode, enhanced permission control for Android apps, and more.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Hahaha Killed it!!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 10:11 PM
    Really? What about:

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Lets not forget the use of Blend....Been loving Blend.
    rotorwrench and Omahahaha like this.
    01-26-15 10:24 PM
    This is what happens. People read on a site somewhere that BlackBerry is going to release 10.3.1 directly on Jan 27 so now everyone is excited about it the night before.

Then... Nothing gets released and the inevitable comments will come that BlackBerry missed a deadline...despite no news directly from BlackBerry.

There will be some, who might not admit it, but they'll stay up tonight and click on the Updates and get upset when nothing happens.

I do hope they release it soon so everyone can feel the love of 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    01-26-15 10:55 PM
    Its exciting and people loves suspense..they make their castle on air and breaks them again.

Posted via Z10��aTrueBbLover���}�����
    01-26-15 11:00 PM
    Really? What about:

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Meh. looks a little different too. Cleans up the UI nice and the hub looks good. None of that other stuff interests me really
    Batibreaker likes this.
    01-27-15 12:25 AM
    Really? What about:

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    My ole GT-i9100 has been able to do most that for years!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    01-27-15 12:47 AM
    I know it won't be releasing tomorrow but I hope they release the update on February

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 12:59 AM
    Blackberry assistant and hub? Really??

01-27-15 12:59 AM
    No company hates their loyal customers more than BlackBerry.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154 /T-Mobile USA
    Batibreaker, velkod and ppeters914 like this.
    01-27-15 01:02 AM
    U got it man..thats why we are loyal customer. Every time they kick our a** and everytime we becoming more and more loyal..

01-27-15 01:08 AM
    ...except Google. Their Play Store is pathetic. How can you tell the difference between a real app and the other 20 look alike apps? They claim to have about one million apps but 9 out of 10 of then are bogus apps trying to still your money by looking like an authentic app. And why does it take so bloody long to attach an Android to your computer to transfer files. Perhaps Google just wants my user data so they can be the Big Brother of society to spy on me!

Android sucks and they do not give a funk.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 01:38 AM
    Calm down everyone this isn't Apple we're talking about here. I highly doubt they'll release it this month, it would probably 'start rolling out' sometime in the first week of Feb. You will get it soon enough.
    Batibreaker likes this.
    01-27-15 01:53 AM
    My ole GT-i9100 has been able to do most that for years!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    Yah, OK....
    01-27-15 02:26 AM
    This is what happens. People read on a site somewhere that BlackBerry is going to release 10.3.1 directly on Jan 27 so now everyone is excited about it the night before.

Then... Nothing gets released and the inevitable comments will come that BlackBerry missed a deadline...despite no news directly from BlackBerry.

There will be some, who might not admit it, but they'll stay up tonight and click on the Updates and get upset when nothing happens.

I do hope they release it soon so everyone can feel the love of 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    you got it in one
    01-27-15 02:37 AM
    Really? What about:

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    I really would love the update to provide us with the posibility to block call and SMS's from specific contacts, to assign one ringtone to a group of contacts, when typing a numbrer, to be provided with the closest match from the contacts list; Also to have a way to cancell animations thus the phone responds faster and uses less battery.
    01-27-15 04:29 AM
    I have a GT-i9100 (ok, SGH-T989 but still a Galaxy S2) collecting dust and it STILL doesn't do most of that now, never mind years ago.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-27-15 07:26 AM
    Few hours back I was posting about leaked os for update or not.. nd nw I'm hopping for official version.
    Nothing Like BlackBerry 10 OS..

BlackBerry Z10
    01-27-15 07:40 AM
    Is anybody know when its going to release..?? Any confirm date..??

BlackBerry Z10
    01-27-15 07:41 AM
    Is anybody know when its going to release..?? Any confirm date..??

BlackBerry Z10
    No one knows. Only thing official from BlackBerry is sometime in February.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-27-15 07:42 AM
44 12