Having used the PlayBook for a while now, and following the development of bb10, I couldn't wait any longer and went and got the Z10 about a week ago.

I was going to hold out for the q10, but decided to go with the z10 mainly because of my satisfaction with using the PlayBook keyboard. After watching all the videos, and seeing how the z10 keyboard continued to evolve, I had to go with the virtual keyboard. I am really happy with it so far and surprised.

I was a little worried that I would end up having problems typing on the smaller keys, but that has not been the case. I can actually type as well on this keyboard as I could on the torch's keyboard, probably faster. The big bonus is I have even less spelling errors now. I have tried to type on other virtual keyboards before using friends phones, but they just didn't work out that we'll for me. So I am very impressed. If the virtual keyboard is holding you back from the z10, go play with a friends or go to the store and give it a shot. Just be aware that the more you use it the better it gets.

Overall, the new OS is outstanding. Everything is so connected, and easy to do. The flow is definitely there, and it just works. This OS is what I think PlayBook owners knew was possible with the PlayBook, but just never got. Another thing I have noticed is I have not had to really load any apps to fill gaps in what I need the phone to do. Again, the share function pretty much is system wide, and it does just about everything easily that I need it for at work and home.

Highly recommend the z10.
    (I have had no issues with any reboots as posted in some threads)

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:08 AM
    Glad you're having a good experience. The keyboard is indeed top notch. The share system is awesome and I can't wait til we get more 3rd party apps that we can integrate into that.
    05-11-13 10:37 AM
    you have made a good choice..more using more fun.
    05-11-13 11:22 AM
    Congrats on your Z10 purchase and welcome to BB10. I think you will be very happy!
    05-11-13 11:45 AM
    Great choice, now you just have to convert 100 million other people!! Hahah

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    05-11-13 12:00 PM
    My advice with typing is to do it two handed and do it quickly by muscle memory. Just type with reckless abandon, you'll see that the auto correct is insanely good.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 12:19 PM
    My advice with typing is to do it two handed and do it quickly by muscle memory. Just type with reckless abandon, you'll see that the auto correct is insanely good.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. I am not a one handed typer by any means. It was hard to do anyway with the physical keyboard, and so I just use the good ol two hand method.

Really is a good auto correct, and the terms and acronyms are added to the suggestions automatically. Really is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 01:01 PM