Greetings Mates,

I have been using BlackBerry Z10 for a while but never had so many issues as I am confronting right now.
    Until few month ago, I was using the 10.2.x.x update officially announced by Blackberry and recently I new update notification popped up and I updated my Blackberry. But ever since I have updated it, I couldn't be able to delete the Photos from the Gallery.

For example,

When I choose any photo to delete I get two options to either "Delete" it , or "Cancel", but this screen is un-responsive, I couldn't be able to touch these option (Neither cancel nor Delete), I first thought that this particular part of my screen has damaged and this is why the touch is not working, but i was wrong, because in other applications the whole screen touch is working fine .
    I tried deleting the photos from the File Manager as well as from Gallery, but I couldn't touch on "Cancel" and "Delete".

I tried deleting other stuff from the File Manager but no luck there too.

So I decided to manually update to the previous version, I downloaded the leaked version of the update from the Internet and after updating it, it started working smoothly for a couple of weeks, but now, again, I am facing this problem, I have tried almost every update (leaked and official) from the internet but I am having no luck.
    I have even tried installing the recently leaked 10.3 update of Blackberry Z10 STL100-3 but still facing the same problem (could touch the options like "Cancel" "OK" etc when deleting something).

I tried Wiping the device dozen times but still no luck, while on the other application the whole screen touch is working absolutely fine.

also, When I am trying renaming anything i cannot touch the OK/Cancel buttons there too.

What am I supposed to do ?
    Last edited by Sufiyan Ghori; 03-26-14 at 01:18 PM.
    03-26-14 12:59 PM
    Greetings Mates,

I have been using BlackBerry Z10 for a while but never had so many issues as I am confronting right now.
    Until few month ago, I was using the 10.2.x.x update officially announced by Blackberry and recently I new update notification popped up and I updated my Blackberry. But ever since I have updated it, I couldn't be able to delete the Photos from the Gallery.

For example,

When I choose any photo to delete I get two options to either "Delete" it , or "Cancel", but this screen is un-responsive, I couldn't be able to touch these option (Neither cancel nor Delete), I first thought that this particular part of my screen has damaged and this is why the touch is not working, but i was wrong, because in other applications the whole screen touch is working fine .
    I tried deleting the photos from the File Manager as well as from Gallery, but I couldn't touch on "Cancel" and "Delete".

I tried deleting other stuff from the File Manager but no luck there too.

So I decided to manually update to the previous version, I downloaded the leaked version of the update from the Internet and after updating it, it started working smoothly for a couple of weeks, but now, again, I am facing this problem, I have tried almost every update (leaked and official) from the internet but I am having no luck.
    I have even tried installing the recently leaked 10.3 update of Blackberry Z10 STL100-3 but still facing the same problem (could touch the options like "Cancel" "OK" etc when deleting something).

I tried Wiping the device dozen times but still no luck, while on the other application the whole screen touch is working absolutely fine.

also, When I am trying renaming anything i cannot touch the OK/Cancel buttons there too.

What am I supposed to do ?
    I would load the leak Toobs released 2234 its great and very good battery .
    03-26-14 01:42 PM
    The other day someone had problems with what I'll call Phantom photos. They were not really on the system but the Thumbnails showed in the Gallery or photo app. Are those photos still on your device? Can you fully view them and zoom (pinch zoom) to enlarge them. If you use the File Manger can you find and view the actual photos in their folders?
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-26-14 02:53 PM