I installed blackberry link software on my desktop computer to connect and update my bb z10 STL100-2. But there was an error as shown in attachment. Error 1723 and interrupted. In my country(Myanmar), I can't use data services without configuring manually APN. Now my Z10 is running on 10.0.9.2372 OS version. I need to update OS to setup the APN in accordance with crackberry forum.

Error code 404 always appeared when I check for updates via setting/Software update feature. So I think the only way I can update my phone is using the blackberry link. But still having problem when I use the blackberry link, even installation. My z10 can connect with blackberry link and can synchronize music, pictures, etc and also can back up. But "there is no available update software" msgs appeared whenever I try to update via bb link software. Please help me.

Thanks,
    Lmm
    Attached Thumbnails Couldn't complete the installation of Blackberry link successfully on window xp-bb-link-install-error.jpg   Couldn't complete the installation of Blackberry link successfully on window xp-bblink-installation-error.jpg  
    03-25-13 02:02 AM