I exchanged my Z10 today for a new one because whenever I copied and pasted and then tried to type again, it would not put the letters into the text box resulting in me having to restart my phone.
    Got my new one today, worked fine at first and is now doing it again!!
    Has anyone noticed this?? Try and see if the same happens as it may be a glitch. I can't see it being a coincidence that both of my phones did it.

Thanks.
    02-11-13 08:01 PM
    Uhh...you returned a phone for a software issue? You just wasted your time for no reason.

Explain where this happens exactly, and give exact steps to recreate the issue, including which app (all apps?)z where are you pasting from? What's the length of the text you copied? Etc.
    bizarrejustin likes this.
    02-11-13 08:25 PM
    it would happen in an email, text or bbm message. it didn't matter the size of the message, whether it was one character or one paragraph. the text would be selected, copied or cut, and then pasted into another text box. after that, the letters would show up on the keyboard as if they were being typed but nothing would show in the text box. the only thing that would fix this would be to reset the phone. it happened on both phones so wondering if it has happened to others as well.
    02-11-13 08:55 PM
    Im having the same issue...people are so quick to judge if there not having the issue but bottom line software or phone ITS AN ISSUE. I spent 2 hours on the phone with blackberry support whom were very helpful and legit spent hours through conversations, log emails etc to help. I am expecting a call back as of tomorrow. It seems its an issue with the hub on mine. whenever I would get a certain facebook, twitter or bbm msg and I were to access it through the hub it would totally FREEZE my keyboard. I was able to use the phone, nagvigate, swipe etc but the keyboard would not respond at all. You may want to try the "5 finger swipe" to reset your hub but really its something that should not be happening software or not. I am most likley going to bring mine back after I get the call if it cant be rectified.
    it would happen in an email, text or bbm message. it didn't matter the size of the message, whether it was one character or one paragraph. the text would be selected, copied or cut, and then pasted into another text box. after that, the letters would show up on the keyboard as if they were being typed but nothing would show in the text box. the only thing that would fix this would be to reset the phone. it happened on both phones so wondering if it has happened to others as well.
    02-12-13 08:31 AM
    Software glitches like these are expected in first run devices. BB will resolve it, no question.
    02-12-13 08:56 AM
    Software glitches, im sure blackberry is aware of the problem and working around the clock to fix it
    02-12-13 09:01 AM
    Let's hope they do and that is all it is. I thought it was delayed several times so it would be right? There goes that theory with so many bugs popping up. Hope they have an update soon that fixes most of them.
    02-12-13 09:06 AM
    really appreciate the feedback, thanks. Let's hope...I really think we were the test market for the US launch later this month...I guarantee we get an OS update the day of or after the US launch with these glitches and bugs fixed.
    02-12-13 09:21 AM
    i almost had the same problem having hard time to copy and paste but eventually i got better at it and it works just fine...you need to learn how to do it correctly
    02-12-13 09:35 AM
    that new phone is a new learning experience which we will get better at it
    02-12-13 09:36 AM
    100% agree with that...
    really appreciate the feedback, thanks. Let's hope...I really think we were the test market for the US launch later this month...I guarantee we get an OS update the day of or after the US launch with these glitches and bugs fixed.
    02-12-13 10:12 AM
    i almost had the same problem having hard time to copy and paste but eventually i got better at it and it works just fine...you need to learn how to do it correctly
    I doubt that a software glitch is a result of the OP needing to 'get better at copying and pasting'. Did you actually read the OP? yes, the phone seems to have some glitches, lets hope BB is working hard to fix them.
    02-12-13 11:11 AM