Anyone know how I can copy a picture from the work partition onto my personal space?

More importantly, is there a way to default my camera pictures to my personal space?

Pictures taken with my Z10 seem to always end up in my work partition.

Via my Z10
    04-04-13 06:07 PM
    Anyone know how I can copy a picture from the work partition onto my personal space?

More importantly, is there a way to default my camera pictures to my personal space?

Pictures taken with my Z10 seem to always end up in my work partition.

Via my Z10

You cant. This was answered in another thread as well. That is the purpose of keeping personal information and work information separate.
    04-04-13 06:13 PM
    If you could copy from one space so easily to the other i think that might undermine the point of the seperation. I dont think there is a way
    04-04-13 07:16 PM
    Agreed, it would defeat the purpose!
    04-04-13 07:27 PM
    As everyone has said it's not possible. It's the whole point of having them separated. Maybe u can txt it to yourself. Idk. Not sure about the saving thing. Maybe check a lot of settings.
    04-04-13 07:44 PM
    As everyone has said it's not possible. It's the whole point of having them separated. Maybe u can txt it to yourself. Idk. Not sure about the saving thing. Maybe check a lot of settings.
    Can't text it to yourself because the SMS/MMS allows attachments only from the Personal space. Is there a way to change where pics are saved (Personal v. Work)?
    04-08-13 09:44 PM
    sorry to hear this. I downloaded a few gamesand was surprised to see they ended up under Work. Would rather they go under Personal.
    12-30-13 03:42 PM
    I email myself the picture from my work account to my personal account. That's the only way I found around this logical firewall, and it's part of the reason I keep telling people Balance isn't this ideal workspace that BlackBerry makes it sound like it is.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:17 PM