Phones don't brick themselves. That being said who cares if you're leaving the platform. These threads are pointless.

It didn't work for you so be it go android or whatever you want. Not like you're going to get milk and cookies for saying I am leaving or the platform sucks..

You clicked on it.....hmmmm
    21stNow likes this.
    03-21-14 11:36 AM
    OP, very curious how you bricked 2 phones?? Not one but two. Is BlackBerry phone that complex for you or do you simply have the worst luck in this world? SMH.
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    03-21-14 11:38 AM
    OP, very curious how you bricked 2 phones?? Not one but two. Is BlackBerry phone that complex for you or do you simply have the worst luck in this world? SMH.
    Yes it is a little confusing. I am no genius when it comes to BB but I never bricked one myself
    03-21-14 11:41 AM
    Yes it is a little confusing. I am no genius when it comes to BB but I never bricked one myself
    Maybe it is confusing because it is a relatively young OS with features constantly changing. Like any new thing, it takes time to get used to.
    03-21-14 12:01 PM
    Maybe it is confusing because it is a relatively young OS with features constantly changing. Like any new thing, it takes time to get used to.
    No, I mean confusing why two phones bricked. I think bb10 is great!
    wincyUt and FairlightRacing like this.
    03-21-14 12:19 PM
    The OP is needs some blackberry therapy.
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-21-14 12:20 PM
    Never understood threads like this. I know if I was changing platforms no one here would know, that's for certain.

Sour grapes?
    Attention seeking?
    Trolling?
    What ever it is, it's pointless

...smh

CB10'n it via da Z
    Always wondered the same thing myself... If you're buying a new non-BlackBerry device, why announce it in a BlackBerry enthusiast website? Who cares! Buy whatever works for you and keep it moving!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-21-14 12:54 PM
    Maybe the OP has already bricked an Android for a hat trick.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    03-21-14 01:26 PM
    Really cant blame you on this. I would get a galaxy phone. Thats what I use besides my z10. I would suggest not even to purchase a phone from shopblackberry. It is actually digital river. They are an absolute joke! Read up on this under the z30 forums. That model is not fully compatible with at&t. They probably will never carry the -1. So if you jump ship I myself understand.
    ....give this man a cookie!!!
    03-21-14 01:51 PM
    Does the Z30 get LTE bandwidth from AT&T?
    In *some* areas, yes, and in others, no. AT&T uses the 700 MHz band for LTE in many markets, but the Z30 model that's available does not support LTE at 700. It does support HSPA+ (often incorrectly called "4G"), so it would still be fairly fast, but no, LTE isn't going to work in many areas on AT&T. It will work on all of T-Mobile's LTE bands.
    03-21-14 02:10 PM
    so with that said does any one have any suggestions? i know nothing about these other platforms
    My phone just prior to my Z10 (which has been completely trouble free, btw) was an HTC 8X running WP8. It's the 2nd best phone OS in my opinion. I found the OS to be smooth, and its built-in functions to be solid. However, the keyboard is not on par with the BB 10 keyboard. Its function seems to slow you down as you keep reading the predictive text line across the top of the keyboard looking for the word you want to use, which extends off the screen, forcing you to slide the words across the screen looking for your word. The built-in podcatcher is outstanding. But its ability to keep your email current is not nearly as good as the Z10. Its refresh rate has a mind of its own. The phone's OS would randomly develop a problem syncing one or the other of your emails, and you would have to go into the settings to re-enter your password. It happened all too frequently.

My advice is to stay with the Z10. I wouldn't go back.
    03-21-14 02:14 PM
    From the comments it seems that the Z30 is the only option for a reliable BlackBerry, actually, it sounds that it should have been the first bb10 to be released. The entire BBRY fleet relies only on one device, which is not normal. If you want a phone to last a whole working day, get the Z30, the problem is that it's not quite affordable.
    03-21-14 02:16 PM
    At 127 posts I'm sure he will be back, either that or he 'jumped'
    03-21-14 02:17 PM
    At 127 posts I'm sure he will be back, either that or he 'jumped'
    Jumped I reckon.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 02:25 PM
    I'd like to know how you bricked them. Did software go nuts or did you use a brick on it?
    03-21-14 02:50 PM
    no samsung......screen crack to easily ....they don't warranty them...they always says it's your fault......even with no scratch on it...

when windows phone 8.1 come out....it would be worth a look....

or phone died and that's the way he think it is brick
    03-21-14 03:02 PM
    I would recommend trying the Z30 before you leave. But if you do leave, go with Windows 8. It pretty good and 8.1 will be super amazing. I've already had a feel for on the 521 and its pretty fast so it will be very very fast on the 925. Get a Nokia or an HTC if you switch to Windows. Don't get the Samsung Windows 8 phone though. Good luck in your final decision!
    03-21-14 03:19 PM
    Seems like you are just looking for a reason to buy something else . I think you posted this just for the controversy. you had a BB went to something else, came back to a BB now you want something else. One word, Bye
    03-21-14 03:26 PM
    Go the Z30 route plenty good reviews about it. If you must go Android.......Nexus 5.......
    03-21-14 03:58 PM
    From the comments it seems that the Z30 is the only option for a reliable BlackBerry, actually, it sounds that it should have been the first bb10 to be released. The entire BBRY fleet relies only on one device, which is not normal. If you want a phone to last a whole working day, get the Z30, the problem is that it's not quite affordable.
    You are darn funny. Thanks for the laugh!
    03-21-14 04:06 PM
    No. I have had my Z10 for one year. It never has "bricked itself". Its easy to blame the phone but we don't know the real story here.
    03-21-14 04:29 PM
    Oh good grief, use your own brain. No one here can make the choice for you. It's YOUR phone, YOUR money, YOUR bills, YOUR choice.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-21-14 04:31 PM
47 12