My company recently upgraded me from a curve to a Z10 and I like it except for the contacts function. With my old blackberry, the contacts I put into outlook were just there or it would search the company directory and voila, there was the phone number and away you went dialing. On the Z10, this is not so - it looks like LinkedIn exploded and sacked all of my contacts and it NEVER searches the company directory from the phone or contacts app, I need to go to the main search from the general screen to find contacts that I am actually looking for. I travel 200K miles per year and being on the road that much, I need to figure out this syncing thing.

is there a setting or something that I am missing?

Josh
    12-03-13 10:17 AM
    Have you tried the BlackBerry Link route buddy?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 10:20 AM
    I'll give it a shot pal.
    Not sure it will fix the corporate directory search which was automatic on the curve.
    12-03-13 10:30 AM
    Make sure you turn off everything except the corporate account's contacts in settings. Buy contactx to merge your contacts and eliminate unexplainable duplicates.

I am BES10 activated and I've been having nothing but trouble with contacts since day 1. Sometimes they're gone, sometimes there are 3 copies of each.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 07:13 AM