My contacts are more holistic now, with more data about them, but i have noticed that some of my contacts names have been changed if all their different social accounts do not have the same name...i dont like that my contacts are being renamed...how do I stop this without having to manually change everyone and yet maintain all the fetched data
    02-14-13 12:47 PM
    When you link accounts, it automatically takes the name of the first account linked. If this is not the name you want, then unlink the account of the name you want, then select that account and link it to the others.
    the_game969 and anishrao like this.
    02-14-13 01:06 PM
    hey buddy thanks a lot, i feel so much better about this now. It's involving me take out a lot of time to fix my contacts, but im really enjoying the connectivity. By the way, any idea how i can force FB to sync pictures of my contacts...its linking the contacts but just not fetching their pictures
    02-14-13 03:34 PM
    I'm not really sure. I've checked through all the obvious setting options and I don't see one to auto sync contact pics. The only thing I can suggest is to try making the Facebook account the main linked account and see if that updates the pics. I know you can choose which accounts profile pic you want used as the main pic, but I wonder if setting the Facebook account as the main link would automatically update the profile pic when the person updates their FB pic? Try it and give it some time to sync (an hour or two, not sure how often it syncs contact info, maybe longer) and see what happens. That's the best advice I can give.
    02-15-13 08:38 AM