So I just recently got a z10 on Verizon that is constantly making my contacts disappear. This includes all different ones from Gmail, sim card, social networks, and my phone contacts. I notice this after about an hour of use on the phone after I get them back. In order to get them back I'm forced to do a battery pull. Anyone else experiencing this at all or is it me? It is frustrating as I can't create new messages or calls because of this. Any help is welcome.

As for model and OS, the are the latest z10 and latest OS as I haven't started loading leaked OS until I fully understand this new OS. Thanks ahead of time.
    10-09-13 10:32 PM
    This is a known issue. I recall seeing several threads on this a few months back. Did you do a search for information?

Here's a bump, hopefully someone will come along and help.
    10-09-13 11:34 PM
    Thanks for the bump. I really hate to rewrite threads that are already there. Yes I did a search but I must say I failed to find anything of significance so I'm therefore writing my own thread. This isn't to say I couldn't have missed anything so please, if anyone can find any helpful info on this, let me know.

The new search and forum for me are hard for me to navigate on my phone as I haven't had to do so in a long time and I'm far from technologically savvy enough to figure out more than basics. Thanks again.
    10-09-13 11:52 PM