help please....i have a z10 running OS 10.2.1.2102 STL-100-3 on rogers.

Last night all my contacts deletes themselves off my phone. I re-booted and fooled around with the phone and then they came back and then deleted again.

Decided to do a security wipe, reloaded a few apps, not all.. TSN, IGrann, Hub++, Whatsapp , Snap and Ebay, Snap....

Loaded up 3 email accounts, Gmail, Live, Rogers(yahoo)...

Re synced all my contacts from rogers last night ..... woke up this morning and they are all gone again .

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it.... as I type this the only new added added yesterday was ebay and I added it again last night, using the bbw one.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 07:51 AM
    A long shot, but if you have your contacts synced with some provider, maybe that provider is doing it.
    03-14-14 08:56 AM
    They are sync with rogers have been since I got bb10....

I delete ebay so we'll see how that goes today...

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 09:17 AM
    OK so it wasn't ebay.... contacts all deleted themselves again....
    I tried re syncing the contacts through live instead of yahoo and see if it holds....

Anyone have any other ideas.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 02:50 PM
    There are several ways to view contacts. are you sure your viewing them on the all tab?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 08:24 PM
    I just started noticing some of my contacts deleted themselves as well. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 10:10 PM
    They delete from all viewable area, all, local and rogers.

I've re sync my contacts through live and so far all seems ok...

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 12:32 AM
    Do you by any chance have the In Touch app?

I had to get rid of this because it kept deleting my contacts off of my phone.

Just my 2 cents....

Posted via CB10
    rizdragon likes this.
    03-15-14 12:53 AM
    Nope, not even sure what that is ( in touch) .... over night success so far, all contacts in order... may start to add new apps as I go along, also start to merge contacts together from different accounts, fb twitter BBM etc and see if that causes any damage.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 09:04 AM
    I haven't seen any of my contacts being deleted, but I have seen a few of them showing up as duplicates. Not all of them, only a couple of them which is weird.

I have checked my GMail desktop and they are fine there, only on the device? I an going to give the update a couple of days to settle in and see what happens.

Posted using my z10 (10.2.1.2156) on T Mobile USA
    03-15-14 09:40 AM
    I've had contact disappear because they were LINKED to another contact. I broke the link and then they show up again.
    03-15-14 12:32 PM
    Do you by any chance have the In Touch app?

I had to get rid of this because it kept deleting my contacts off of my phone.

Just my 2 cents....

Posted via CB10
    i also got rid of it coz of the same reason... ever since then all has been good.
    03-16-14 06:34 AM
    Looks like the issue may have been rogers /yahoo contact sync. I've re-sync via live and everything seems to be steady. Quite weird considering I've been syncing with rogers/yahoo since day 1.

Anyone know is BB or rogers/yahoo made any changes recently that could of caused this.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 07:43 AM
    I ran into same issues with Google contacts...as that's the only way I have my contact set with. strange and couldn't figure out what's the cause. And it also happens with my wife S4. It is not our phone...it's more with Google and if you search the web...many reported the same sporadic issues yet no solution provided.
    03-16-14 08:48 AM