Okay, I have now spent a couple of days searching CB and Google for an answer (or even for someone else to have asked the question) to no avail. Both of my Z10s are doing one incredibly annoying thing and I have no clue how to correct it. I HAVE tried restarting, battery pulls, updates to 10.1 (only on one phone in case it goes to sh-t). No joy.

After struggling with the "duplicate contacts" issue, I got to the settings to turn every other source of contacts off (I only have locally entered ones in my phone). When I set the sliders to "OFF" for everything, the phone only shows one "John Smith", but then at some random time after (5min or an hour or 2 hours, etc) the Z10 just turns them back on. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it - it just does it on it's own.

I have manually deleted copies. Doesn't stay that way. I have manually linked contacts (many, many times). Doesn't stay that way. I have used harsh language with the phone. No help (and I was really holding out hope for that one).

Anyone have a solution?

While I'm at it, does anyone know how to turn "Recent" off as the default screen for both the pictures and music app?

Thanks,
    05-17-13 10:35 AM
    Great. Since the update last night, I now have no "On Screen Keyboard" option under Language and Input in Settings, and the Calculator won't rotate to landscape. It did rotate before did it not?
    05-17-13 02:09 PM