Over the past couple of days I have had contacts just suddenly disappear completely from my list. I us Google mail for contacts and it is extremely annoying. I have most of them backed up in Outlook but tha is not the point. Not sure if it is Blackberry or Google at fault but they are gone from both.

This is a replacement Z10 on ATT. I have had it about a week. The old one was replaced because of a problem with the phone portion callers could only hear me clearly if I was on speaker phone or bluetooth.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    05-23-13 09:57 PM
    I suspect the initial loss is more likely to be at the Google side for whatever reason, then being pushed to the phone. I looked at Contacts on my Z10, and it would be difficult to delete without deliberate actions (there's no one-touch Delete button to tap accidentally). Failing to display a contact within the phone due to a bug would not be an explicit deletion, and would be less likely to sync back to the Google side.
    05-24-13 03:18 AM
    I had a small glitch where the contacts were hidden because they were linked to other completely different ones. Had to go through them and unlink.

Don't know how it happened. In Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1880

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 03:21 AM