...but recovered somehow.
    Tonight I was trying to look up one of my contacts for a phone number and the contacts screen was completely white. Nothing in it at all, just a title of the Window.
    I could go to my phone screen and look up contacts there, but the contacts screen just wasn't opening properly at all.
    Playing around more, still without success, I managed to get into an entry to add or link a phone number. I did this through the hub text messages filter. Once I clicked the number at the top, I was presented my list of contacts in which to choose to link this number with. I chose one and edited it a bit more, saved and closed. Opened contacts again and the contact I was editing was there. No way to "Back Out" to see my whole list, so closed it again. I was resigning to having to reboot to correct this, but I opened it once more and low and behold the contacts were operating normally again.
    Strange, but there still seems to be a few niggles in the contacts app. I'm glad the Z10 straightened it out though. Here's hoping that 10.1 fixes a lot of the remaining issues!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 07:40 PM
    Glad you were able to get all your contacts back! I"m hearing 10.1 has provided a lot of fixes. But your experience is a great example of why everyone should backup all their information on their phones on a regular basis.
    05-02-13 10:48 AM
    I'm having the same issue! Contacts list goes WHITE! I do a battery pull and they are back again...very frustrating.
    05-06-13 08:57 AM