Weird thing happened:

- Went to call a contact of mine
    - Couldn't find contact in address book on Z10 (yes I checked EVERY folder during the search)
    - Luckily kept my old 9900 with all my old contacts. I had issues transfering contacts over so kept the phone as a backup of my old contacts. Over 1500 contacts.
    * Note - Transfering contacts without a phone/fax number didn't work before. Had to manually trasfer those ones. Ex. contact called SIN Numer only had a note in the contact card (No phone numbers). I've been learning the hard way which contact haven't transfered over, lol.
    - Did an NFC transfer of the contact that was missing from 9900 to Z10. To my surprise the Z10 said "contact already existing Add info"
    - Searched the Z10 everywhere for the contact card. Nowhere to be found. Also tried calling one of the contacts numbers by manually dialing it to see if the contact card came up... No good.
    - Did the NFC transfer again and this time accepted adding the new info. Low and behold the full contact was now on my phone.

I think this would just be considered a bug but I thought I would share it with everyone in case someone has had a similar issue.

Brian
    04-04-13 08:21 PM
    Yes I agree this is a weak point with BBLink. Hopefully updates will fix it. Already it has gotten better, BUT they still have a ways to go to make it as good and robust as Desktop Manager was!
    04-10-13 09:49 AM