I tried to look to see if there were any other threads but couldn't find any. In my contacts I always keep them sorted by first name and any Company contacts have always sorted alphabetically within the other contacts. I updated my OS last night and now all the company contacts show before the alphabetically sorted names. Is there some way to adjust this so that the companies are sorted within the list as a whole like before?
    11-06-13 11:37 AM
    Open Contacts>Settings(Swipe down from the top)>Sort Contacts by: Choose your method: First, Last, Company.
    11-06-13 11:40 AM
    I have done that to make sure my setting is correct and it is still showing as sorting by First Name but any businesses that I have in my contacts which only have a company name, not a first and last name, show first in my contact list, then the alphabetical ones which are sorted by first name. The businesses used to show within the whole list, not separate.
    11-06-13 11:43 AM
    I'm not sure, my contacts do not do that. I have it set to First Name, and the contacts who do not have that field filled in are shown at the beginning of my contact list. Via the * or # heading.
    11-06-13 12:01 PM
    Previously it showed with my favourites first, then the alphabetical list. The businesses would just show within the list (So "XYZ Realty" would show in the X's, not at the top of the list under #). I just don't like having to go past all of those to get to A when scrolling. The only way I can see getting around this right now is to set all of the business names under the First name. Thanks for your help and if anyone has a different way around that it would be appreciated. Thanks.
    11-06-13 12:08 PM
    I as well did the update last night and am having contact issues as well some numbers missing, names missing, unable to text some people. And contact settings are set to first name.
    11-06-13 12:18 PM