So I've been having some trouble with my contacts. Double contacts, adding contacts then they disappear, wierd stuff like that. Just wondering will there be a fix for this or should I get contact X? All the reviews are positive and it looks like it would fix my problems, but I'm wondering if blackberry will fix these contact issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:11 AM
    So I've been having some trouble with my contacts. Double contacts, adding contacts then they disappear, wierd stuff like that. Just wondering will there be a fix for this or should I get contact X? All the reviews are positive and it looks like it would fix my problems, but I'm wondering if blackberry will fix these contact issue.

Posted via CB10
    Where are you trying to pull contacts from? If from Gmail its a known issue that they'll double try with outlook and if you don't want to transfer than give contact X a try haven't used it personally

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 12:39 AM
    I found the culprit on the double contacts! It's my android phone!

I have my Z10 (which i love) and my xperia. Two phones two lines. Since i got my z10 i hardly touch my xperia only calls and sms on that number. This morning i figured i use my andriod just because.... while looking at things i daw that the contacts is not upto date and sync is off( i keep it of because i do not have an unlimited data plan on that carrier) i turned it on and sync my gmail contacts....

After a while a get a call on my z10 and it is unregistered number but i recognized that it is my wife calling... i answered... da da this that... after the call i investigate why my z10 did not recognize her number. i looked in the contacts and true enough i have two of her same number.

Grrrrrr a wonder hoe many else did it mess up.

Quick cure burn my xperia.... NOT... it still a useful phone....

Will try to delete all my contacts in the xperia and sync new with gmail maybe it will be thesame with my z10

I wonder in the furture what if i add a contact on my z10 and after (me forgetting) i also modify xperia contacts who will prevail

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    05-04-13 09:59 PM
    I pulled my contacts from yahoo and Gmail and Facebook. But I don't have any contacts on Gmail that I am aware of unless it took it from yahoo when I made my Gmail account. If I go to a Rogers store you think they can help? They need a BlackBerry store!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:22 PM