Hey guys,

myself and my girlfriend just got back from purchasing a Z10

I am with Telus and she is with Bell. We are both home now, on wifi, and none of us are able to click on the video chat icon on BBM (getting the contact unavailable). I'm wondering if something is wrong with one of our phones, but I'm not sure whose phone is having the issue because we don't know anyone else with a Z10 currently (therefore can't test out our individual bbm's).

Is this a problem with one of our settings or does anyone know what it could be? Have updated all softwares recommended, battery pulls, etc.

Does anyone want to share their pin to see if chat works from any of our phones individually?
    02-05-13 03:28 PM
    Hey guys,

myself and my girlfriend just got back from purchasing a Z10

I am with Telus and she is with Bell. We are both home now, on wifi, and none of us are able to click on the video chat icon on BBM (getting the contact unavailable). I'm wondering if something is wrong with one of our phones, but I'm not sure whose phone is having the issue because we don't know anyone else with a Z10 currently (therefore can't test out our individual bbm's).

Is this a problem with one of our settings or does anyone know what it could be? Have updated all softwares recommended, battery pulls, etc.

Does anyone want to share their pin to see if chat works from any of our phones individually?
    I have to say, it seems this feature is bugged at the moment.
    I've got a friend on a 9900, and we can't get the voice chat to work.
    Half the time he tries calling me and it says I'm unavailable, most of the time I can't see a button or way to call him at all, although rarely a button shows up in BBM. Very buggy, not reliable between OS 7 and BB10 devices.
    02-05-13 05:06 PM