After sending and then receiving text messages to a friend, I received "General Problem" error on my message
    when I tried to reply to her last text message a few seconds later. I soon discovered that my friend had
    somehow been deleted from my Contact list, but it doesn't appear any other Contacts were deleted. The phone
    is connected to my Playbook by Bluetooth, and the Playbook is connected to my laptop by Bluetooth, so is it
    possible some sort of syncing took place and deleted the Contact on my Z10 if it was not found on the
    Playbook at the time it decided to sync the devices?
    04-13-13 12:56 AM
    Are you using GMail? Log in online and see if said Contact is still there. Rather weird...
    04-13-13 06:18 AM
    I recently added a Gmail account and note only the friends I added after opening the account are in that contact list (she was one of them), including the information for the friend I had problems with but only because I added her back. The Playbook is also set to sync with my Gmail contact list every 30 minutes so it now includes the contact information in the same manner I re-added to the Z10. My primary email contact list on my provider's server appears to be identical to my Z10 and Playbook lists (I assume it's probably a good idea to import all Z10 contacts to Gmail account so they are all identical).
    04-13-13 03:57 PM
    ...brilliant idea.

I assume it's probably a good idea to import all Z10 contacts to Gmail account so they are all identical.
    04-13-13 04:22 PM