Every time I reboot my phone for any reason, various Information disappears. The name will be there, but all the details are blank. This is the worst and I don't have any way to recover the information. Why is this happening? Is there a fix? Am I the only one with this issue?? I'm so frustrated!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 12:04 AM
    I am not sure why you are having problems but, at least, try backing up the data next time you enter it so you can recover it. Check out free Firechest in bbworld. Use BB Link or Sachesi to do further backups.

Are you syncing your contacts with an email account or ????
    01-13-14 12:31 AM
    I'm not syncing anything. I turned off all the Facebook and Twitter syncs because it was annoying, and I never allowed my email contacts. So I don't know what the deal is. By the time it occurred to me to back it up, i already lost a bunch of stuff. Sometimes it is still there hidden in links. The name will be blank but if I go to links, the contact will be linked with Local Contacts (what?) and then I can see their phone number, e-mail etc., but I can't search using their name or number or compose from hub to them, and they won't show up in caller ID.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:09 PM