Hi,
    I understand that the BB z10 on BIS does not have the ability to separate contacts. I am looking for a app or a work around to separate my business contacts from my personal contact list. With my BB Torch I used xobni which automatically added every email address in a separate list which wasn't perfect but at least I had all my business emails. Since xobni is not supporting the BB10 I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to separate business contacts from personal contacts and how to automatically add contacts. I understand the BES has a business and a personal profile feature which would be wonderful to have something like this.
    Thank you in advance for any information.
    T
    05-03-13 10:53 AM
    Hi,
    I understand that the BB z10 on BIS does not have the ability to separate contacts. I am looking for a app or a work around to separate my business contacts from my personal contact list. With my BB Torch I used xobni which automatically added every email address in a separate list which wasn't perfect but at least I had all my business emails. Since xobni is not supporting the BB10 I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to separate business contacts from personal contacts and how to automatically add contacts. I understand the BES has a business and a personal profile feature which would be wonderful to have something like this.
    Thank you in advance for any information.
    T
    BB10 doesn't use BIS, however a good contact application is Contact X. Haven't used myself, but I would take a look into it to see if it would suit your needs. BES does enable Blackberry Balance, which allows businesses and corporations to lock down one side of the phone (business) without ruining the user experience (personal)
    05-03-13 11:43 AM