Guys, z10 is an amazing machine. I have been enjoying EVERY aspect of it. And this is my first BlackBerry ever.

Yet, this forum is filled with description of problems that do not exist.

Dirty competitive ptactices?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 07:28 PM
    I think yes and no.

The negative post by someone who just joined and has only one post, it could be, maybe.

Someone who is a long time member. They probably have a legit problem. It would be disrespectful to paint them with the same brush. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
    04-02-13 07:32 PM
    I think yes and no.

The negative post by someone who just joined and has only one post, it could be, maybe.

Someone who is a long time member. They probably have a legit problem. It would be disrespectful to paint them with the same brush. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
    Now Sir that might be the most inteligent answer I have ever heard on this forum.

I am a longtime member, a BB addict and I hate the Z10. While I am fascinated with BB pre Z10 I hate the Z10 with passion. To me , the Z10 it is an Android with a Blackberry badge. And not a good Android too. Every time I post my frustrations in a thread everybody jumps at my throat calling me an apple secret agent that is involved in an anti Z10 campaign. I am not. I just consider the Z10 a POS, that's all, a disgrace for me as a hardcore BB fan
    ZEDTROSPEKTIV likes this.
    04-02-13 08:01 PM
    Now Sir that might be the most inteligent answer I have ever heard on this forum.

I am a longtime member, a BB addict and I hate the Z10. While I am fascinated with BB pre Z10 I hate the Z10 with passion. To me , the Z10 it is an Android with a Blackberry badge. And not a good Android too. Every time I post my frustrations in a thread everybody jumps at my throat calling me an apple secret agent that is involved in an anti Z10 campaign. I am not. I just consider the Z10 a POS, that's all, a disgrace for me as a hardcore BB fan
    That's because you call the Z10 an Android. Believe me, nobody takes you seriously. You're the laughing stock around here

As for the OP, no, there is no conspiracy theory. Some members are facing issues, and they need to be resolved. You should note that many specifically come here to post their issues and get help, and that's why the proportion of people having problems is so large. Also, if you go on XDA forum for Android and whatever iPhone forum, you'll see that they also have these posts
    04-02-13 08:06 PM
    How the **** is a BlackBerry z10 an Android only 20% of the apps are Android ported apps. It will be even less when some are created into native apps.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-02-13 08:13 PM
    the theory might have some weight except that if you visit any fan site with a new product, you will see the same types of possts
    04-02-13 08:15 PM
    While I do not doubt that there are paid posters on popular forum sites, I think that most of the negative posts from new posters (if not actually a user with a problem) are more likely to be fans of another platform with time on their hands and an agenda of their own.
    spyeagle and thatplaybookguy like this.
    04-02-13 08:19 PM
    the theory might have some weight except that if you visit any fan site with a new product, you will see the same types of possts
    Yep. You guys should of seen wpcentral. Heck, I'm sure there were many fellow Crackberrians doing the same thing over there that they are complaining about here.
    04-02-13 08:20 PM
    That's because you call the Z10 an Android. Believe me, nobody takes you seriously. You're the laughing stock around here

As for the OP, no, there is no conspiracy theory. Some members are facing issues, and they need to be resolved. You should note that many specifically come here to post their issues and get help, and that's why the proportion of people having problems is so large. Also, if you go on XDA forum for Android and whatever iPhone forum, you'll see that they also have these posts
    Haha funny guy. When I call it an Android is because it is. The push is lousy almost non existent on any of the apps, no apps run in the background, battery is worse than a Motorola StarTak, 99% of the classic BlackBerry features are gone including BIS. I rest my case. Denial is the first sign. Just like apple users did when we were laughing at them in 2007. Now you get to a point where even Apple's push is light years ahead of Z10's push and we have become the laughing stock of the mobile community lol. WTF did Thorsten did for 3 years, reverse engineered an Android?

Posted via CB10
    annon91221 likes this.
    04-02-13 08:21 PM

... and there we have the other group working against the z10 heard from. Those that are **** hurt that BlackBerry put so much effort into a touchscreen, and/or are scared the z10 will be more of a success than the q10. These ones have been among the worst.

The stuff currently going on here shines a whole new light on the old "With "friends" like this who needs enemies? "

Ya, I am an unabashed BB supporter. Don't like that? Then put me on ignore.
    04-02-13 08:25 PM
    WTF did Thorsten did for 3 years, reverse engineered an Android?
    English school maybe? He's German and his grammar is 10 times better than yours.

Legacy BB OS is being phased out. You can hang on to it as hard as you want. You can cry, shove, push, shout and whatever but without legitimate issues, you'll only fall back on your "but BB10 is Android" argument which makes no sense and makes you look like an ignorant kid.

Go back to your 9900 forums and stop *****ing.
    04-02-13 08:30 PM
    I love and respect Blackberry. That's why I sent the z10 back and kept my 9930. I want my email to arrive lighting fast because of my work. I need a phone that I won't have to charge 4 times a day. I need a phone that has apps with it. I need a phone that is able to run apps in the background. This is 2013 not 1995

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:33 PM
    I love and respect Blackberry. That's why I sent the z10 back and kept my 9930. I want my email to arrive lighting fast because of my work. I need a phone that I won't have to charge 4 times a day. I need a phone that has apps with it. I need a phone that is able to run apps in the background. This is 2013 not 1995

Posted via CB10
    Too much ignorance and false information in your post to warrant a proper response. Plus, I've already pointed out your mistakes in previous threads, so I already know for a fact that you won't bother reading the truth. I'll just rehash my previous response instead:

Legacy BB OS is being phased out. You can hang on to it as hard as you want. You can cry, shove, push, shout and whatever but without legitimate issues, you'll only fall back on your "but BB10 is Android" argument which makes no sense and makes you look like an ignorant kid.

04-02-13 08:36 PM
    English school maybe? He's German and his grammar is 10 times better than yours.

You can say whatever you want, you can pick on my English as much as you want, you can even try to be an a hole lol but at the end of the day you can't argue with any of my points, so keep it up tough guy

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:36 PM
    Another conspiracy theory, the fanboys actually are the haters, they are trying to be obnoxious and driving people away from the brand.

Posted via CB10
    h20work, sentimentGX4 and 21stNow like this.
    04-02-13 08:38 PM
    Too much ignorance and false information in your post to warrant a proper response. Plus, I've already pointed out your mistakes in previous threads, so I already know for a fact that you won't bother reading the truth. I'll just rehash my previous response instead:
    Why won't you agree man that I am right? Battery, lack of BlackBerry features, no app support, no push a.s.o. ? If you wanna be fair in your answers why don't you admit that I am right? The z10 might be a nice piece of hardware but it's not a Blackberry. Don't you think that a company like RIM could do a better job switching systems? I could play your kids game and answer your stupid insults but I am not gonna do it

Posted via CB10
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    04-02-13 08:43 PM
    You can say whatever you want, you can pick on my English as much as you want, you can even try to be an a hole lol but at the end of the day you can't argue with any of my points, so keep it up tough guy
    Nice job victimizing yourself, but I did actually correct you yesterday (I believe), and you completely ignored what I was saying.
    04-02-13 08:45 PM
    I almost dont want to buy the Z-10 based on the way the BB fanboys are acting. Keep it up bros
    h20work and 21stNow like this.
    04-02-13 08:48 PM

And now you have a fine example of a CB troll in its natural environment. Note the classic disarming: "I am a longtime member, a BB addict", before following with, "and I hate the Z10.".

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    04-02-13 08:49 PM
    Guys, z10 is an amazing machine. I have been enjoying EVERY aspect of it. And this is my first BlackBerry ever.

Yet, this forum is filled with description of problems that do not exist.

Dirty competitive ptactices?

Posted via CB10
    #1 on the tin foil hat list

I created an account back in 2008 to say I'm having issues with my Z10. Yep, that's it for sure

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:50 PM
    Why won't you agree man that I am right?
    Because you're not
    Battery
    If you need to charge 4 times a day, your battery is defective. That is nowhere near the norm.
    lack of BlackBerry features
    Like I said, you want legacy BB features, which I personally don't care about (I'm a former Android user). I do hope that those features will be available to you, but you purchased a new OS knowing very well which features it has/doesn't have. Why are you complaining now? Why did you buy the phone in the first place? Why don't you just return it and go back to your 9900 forums? You've made your point loud and clear. There's no reason to repeat it 100 times.
    no app support
    Again, new OS. You knew it wouldn't have great app support for a while, so why buy the phone?
    no push a.s.o. ?
    Here we go again. The phone *does* have push, but you're too ignorant to understand that. Look up push standards and tell me which non-propietary, widely used standard the phone lacks.
    If you wanna be fair in your answers why don't you admit that I am right?
    Because you're wrong.
    The z10 might be a nice piece of hardware but it's not a Blackberry.
    Former Android user. No idea what a "Blackberry" is to you, but this phone is productive, and a joy to use. If that isn't what BB is about, then I'm glad the company has changed directions. Too bad you can't see it that way.
    Don't you think that a company like RIM could do a better job switching systems?
    In what ways? They've done an amazing job. My first Android device (after I switched from iOS) was a Gnex running Android 4.0. Care to guess which is buggier? ICS or BB10? The answer is ICS was 100 times buggier. Before coming to the Z10, my Nexus 4 was running 4.2.1, and even that was buggier than BB10, IMO.
    04-02-13 08:53 PM
    Nice job victimizing yourself, but I did actually correct you yesterday (I believe), and you completely ignored what I was saying.
    Lmfao I am not victimizing myself at all. The fact that all you do is insulting me says it all. Typical internet geek with whiskey thick glasses who saw too much tv probably . There are hundreds of threads with complaints that confirm everything I said about the z10. If you really want to have a decent argument leave your insults in your grandma's basement and turn off the Bruce Lee movie and just relax

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:53 PM
    All you need is a few guys to bump up negative posts.

99.9% of the Z10 users have nothing negative to say.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    04-02-13 08:54 PM
    leave your insults in your grandma's basement and turn off the Bruce Lee movie and just relax
    Of course you *would* be a hypocrite
    04-02-13 08:55 PM
    Oh you are a former Android user and you don't care about Blackberry features?

That explains everything

I rest my case

My apologies if I offended you

I thought you were a BlackBerry fan

My bad

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:56 PM
36 12