I'm really considering buying a BlackBerry Z10 but I want to know if the popular apps (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Candy Crush, Snapchat, Temple Run, Facebook Messenger, Google Chrome, Spotify) All work on the BlackBerry Z10 10.2 OS, I heard a rumour that all android bars will work perfectly on that OS but I never heard anything if it did or it didn't. I've seen that contacts is a problem on sideloaded whatsapp. If I buy a Z10 and sideload all those apps will all the apps work perfectly?
    And one more question, if I sideload an app, will it appear on the hub and will I get the notifications of it? Thank you.
    09-06-13 09:20 PM
    Unfortunately no. Not all Android apps run on 10.2, but a lot do.
    09-06-13 09:22 PM
    Can confirm Facebook, Twitter, instagram, snapchat.

Don't know about the others. Don't use them.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 09:58 PM
    Some of the apps:
    Facebook (Has it's own integrated chat)
    Whatsapp
    Twitter

Are native.

If you're really techy and crave even more compatibility, there's the unlocked Android runtime.
    09-06-13 10:01 PM
    I am not sure about chrome, but the other apps work well but do not function flawlessly. For example, candy crush does not connect to Google play, but everything else is flawless. Not sure if video can be posted on Vine or if there is a workaround. Some apps like Instagram, require workarounds. For instance, you can upload video to Instagram but you have to use another app, Keek, to do it. For me I enjoy sideloads, but some of them do not work flawlessly . I highly recommend the Z10 though

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-06-13 10:44 PM
    Those all work, I personally tested them on unlocked, 10.2 android runtime.
    09-07-13 11:55 AM
    I've not been able to get Chrome to work. Very few of my sideloaded apps work flawlessly, but most work very well nonetheless. The only Google app that I have been able to make run adequately is Google Maps. No others. If the app requires Google Play Services, it likely will not work very well.

I have found that the non-Google Android apps that I use on my Z10 work best if I use an Android keyboard like SwiftKey. You'll also want to load a file manager like Ghost Commander to manage your Android apps.
    09-07-13 12:08 PM
    I'm really considering buying a BlackBerry Z10 but I want to know if the popular apps (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Candy Crush, Snapchat, Temple Run, Facebook Messenger, Google Chrome, Spotify) All work on the BlackBerry Z10 10.2 OS, I heard a rumour that all android bars will work perfectly on that OS but I never heard anything if it did or it didn't. I've seen that contacts is a problem on sideloaded whatsapp. If I buy a Z10 and sideload all those apps will all the apps work perfectly?
    And one more question, if I sideload an app, will it appear on the hub and will I get the notifications of it? Thank you.
    Most of them works great here

Considering buying the Z10, but have a question.-img_00000045.png

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:11 PM
    Candy crush is working fine

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    09-07-13 12:21 PM
    Most if the Sideloads now are working much better, smoother and a lot easier with the unlocked runtime. With the unlocked there is noon get a need for debug tokens and what not. Just slide in the bar file and away you go.
    If you can set aside about an hour to really read into how to do it and learn how to do it all, you will be fine once you get on the ball with it Sideloads take about 2 min to do
    This os has a LOT of potential and word is more of these apps will be coming.. at the least as a port so no Sideloads will be needed.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 12:27 PM
    I'm running a 10.1 and all of them works great for me except chrome I didn't try it. Subway surfers and temple run 2 also works great.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    09-07-13 04:29 PM
    I like better the Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp for Android through, that's why I wanted to know if they worked perfectly on BlackBerry 10.

Which 10.2 os are you all using? I've seen many leaks go out, but what about the official ones?

Also, is it true that on OS 10.2 the camera sound disappears? That's something that really annoys me whenever I want to take a photo on a class or something. And how do you guys usually mute your device or put it on vibrate?

Does someone has the guide to install the apps without a debug token with the unlocked runtime?

Thanks a lot.
    09-07-13 06:17 PM
    I like better the Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp for Android through, that's why I wanted to know if they worked perfectly on BlackBerry 10.

Which 10.2 os are you all using? I've seen many leaks go out, but what about the official ones?

Also, is it true that on OS 10.2 the camera sound disappears? That's something that really annoys me whenever I want to take a photo on a class or something. And how do you guys usually mute your device or put it on vibrate?

Does someone has the guide to install the apps without a debug token with the unlocked runtime?

Thanks a lot.
    No need for debug token with unlocked runtime, just install ddpb on ur pc and get the bar file from Google and sideload it.. it is really easy and the official 10.2 is coming this month I think

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    09-07-13 07:02 PM