hello together

this is my second day with the z10 and i am pretty happy. but there is one problem, when i want to open BB world, to 90% there comes a connection failure and i can only press OK.(i have wifi connection)
    the same when i am in the world, i want to download something, but there comes the most time no internet connection.
    and the funny thing is, sometimes i can open BB world without problems and download each app i want.
    best regards

david

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:44 PM
    Where are you located?
    How good is your wifi connection?
    Can you use the phone's browser when this error shows up?
    In the top right corner of the screen, do you see a little BB symbol next to the signal indicators?
    03-06-13 12:23 AM
    i live in Liechtenstein, but the carrier is from switzerland. the wifi signal is very good and i have connection to blackberry ID and the browser when this shows up.
    yes there is a blackberry symbol in the right corner.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 12:28 AM
    That's odd.

How long have you had the phone for? Maybe there was a BB World server issue when you were trying it? I've never had that problem before :S
    03-06-13 02:18 AM
    try deleting and re-entering your payment details (paypal/credit card). had a similar issue on the gfs PB, but it gave an error id so I was able to google it.
    03-06-13 02:43 AM
    i have the phone for two days and i havent set the payment up, so what could it be? BB world is now about 2 hours working .

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 02:54 AM
    The problem with BB world is solved.
    nowi have two more questions, the first is how can i get in balance mode, must i set up something before? because when i swipe down in home menu, nothing happen.
    second question is, is it possible to install .bar directly on the phone or do i need a computer? thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 12:35 AM
    What was the issue with bbw? Just so others know if they see the same problem.

To have balance you need bes10.

An no I don't think so. A computer is needed. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 10:54 AM
    You have to be a using BlackBerry Enterprise Service to have Balance. Hopefully this will change in the future.
    03-07-13 11:00 AM
    Backup turn the device off, battery out, wait a cpl of minutes, wipe, start all over again, search for updates, after that it should be fine. I gotta confess it sucks but it works too.
    Freundlichen gr��en aus Basel.
    03-07-13 11:06 AM
    The problem with BB world is solved.
    nowi have two more questions, the first is how can i get in balance mode, must i set up something before? because when i swipe down in home menu, nothing happen.
    second question is, is it possible to install .bar directly on the phone or do i need a computer? thanks.

Posted via CB10
    God to hear you resolved the BlackBerry World issue. For the benefit of of other BlackBerry Z10 users could you des how you fixed it?

BlackBerry Balance is only available to users whose device is activated on BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.

Side loading of .bar files typically requires a USB or WiFi connection. If there is another way someone will correct me.

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z10
    03-07-13 12:45 PM
    hello everybody

Yesterday it suddenly worked, but dont ask me why. First I thought it is, why i have set up my BBID some hours before and there was a problem by communicating.
    But that was not the fault, because today the BBW problem was again, also when i clicked at payment in the settings(i dont know how it is named in english)
    there was a red text that showed generalbbworlderror or something like that. Now its working fine.
    thank you for information about bb balance.

Auch einen Gruss nach Basel, ich habe dasselbe vor zwei Tagen gemacht, aber leider ohne Erfolg.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 11:29 AM
    hiii guys i have problem on bbw so how can i fix
    04-24-13 03:44 AM