I have a White Blackberry Z10 4G whose display got wrecked. Now i am thinking of ordering one online. I found one on Alibaba which is for Black Blackberry Z10 4G. Please tell me if it will work with my phone and i should go ahead with the order.

Alibaba product Link
    12-21-14 12:41 AM
    Very good price! Dealer rating and feedback are excellent. To my knowledge all Z10 have the same screen/digitizer. You do understand this isn't easy surgery I hope.
    12-21-14 01:36 AM
    Its very simple to fix too
    Just watch a video on YouTube

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:45 AM
    Very good price! Dealer rating and feedback are excellent. To my knowledge all Z10 have the same screen/digitizer. You do understand this isn't easy surgery I hope.
    Not to disagree with our respected Moderator, but I thought I had read that there are specific models and the way to check is to dissect the phone and check the part number or serial number on the back of the screen??? but I could be wrong.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-21-14 10:15 AM
    F2 is correct as usual. There is more than one part number.
    12-21-14 02:50 PM
    F2 is correct as usual. There is more than one part number.
    I would disassemble the phone and compare the part visually first. If it looks the same, then I'd order one form Alibaba and try. Nothing to lose really for this price. Repair shops are usually asking $60 or more for Z10 screen replacement.
    12-21-14 03:41 PM
    This is what you need my friend. I had the same calamity last week and it was fixed in 10 minutes. You will need a Torx T4 screwdriver. Amazon.com/Blackberry-Z10-Digitizer-Replacement-Lcd-46537-001/dp/B00GG2K08I

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:03 PM
    I would recommend eBay. Alibaba is not reliable in returns if there any need to be. With eBay atleast you can open an issue with PayPal if there is any need to be. PayPal is always in favor of buyers and not much in favor of sellers. On eBay send a message to the seller first and ask him if the screen he is selling will fit your phone or not. Tell him that you will return it if it does not fit. This way when the screen gets delivered and do not fit atleast you will have email trail to prove to eBay and return it for a refund.
    12-22-14 04:00 PM