When texting, frequently I can't get the Z10 to recognise the comma button. Sometimes the devide just won't let me insert a comma. It sometimes happens after the word 'and', for instance, but also other random ones. Instead the keyboard will flash back and forth between a regular and the numeric keyboard.

Anyone else getting this - I appreciate there may not be many as nobody seems to have posted the issue.

Thanks
    01-10-14 08:07 AM
    Well I have never seen this. I know the numeric keypad is next to the comma so you may be hitting off target. Is your screen dirty at all?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 09:15 AM
    It sounds to me like a case of left thumb bad aim. Never had a problem with placing a comma, and, it works fine for me. You may be hitting the line between the comma button and the numeric keyboard button.

If you have left thumb bad aim, I have right thumb bad aim. Sometimes I hit the "b" or the "v" instead of the space button. And because I never practiced hitting the space Key twice to place a period, I will sometimes hit the return button instead of the period. Nice thing about the BlackBerry keyboard is, it usually catches those errors and corrects them for me on the fly.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    01-10-14 10:47 AM
    Thanks - I'll keep an eye on this as a possibility - I don't think I was doing this, but you never know...
    01-10-14 04:23 PM