I was getting Bored with Rooting and ROM-ing on my Note 2 and was glad to have a new toy to mess with, my New BlackBerry Z10. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:04 PM
    I used to be a iphone user. No longer, except for wechat when I need to go chat with dem Asian chicks. It's coming to Bb10 though lol.

Posted via CB10
    JimmyGrymez likes this.
    05-06-13 07:15 PM
    Yep.

Former Android user who has ported Android because I didn't like the version on the phone I had (Motorola Triumph) at one point.

Android in all its incantations was clunky. It works, but really does nothing all that well.

The Zed.... you'd have to pry it out of my fingers. It's my first BlackBerry and I'm sure as hell not going back to the Droid world.
    05-06-13 07:34 PM
    I am so bored with Android -- piling on apps to get the damned thing to base function. Bored with not getting updated OS... always had issues with email and had to pile on again another app... Really like the Z10. Does what I want.
    grumpyaeroguy and j21jam6 like this.
    05-06-13 07:54 PM
    I've never used a android mobile but I've used android emulators on my pc. Android is dam slow at times.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:56 PM
    Send those Android devices my way. Seriously.

The cool thing is that you can still use Android apps on BB10 without having to customize
    05-06-13 08:01 PM
    Send those Android devices my way. Seriously.

The cool thing is that you can still use Android apps on BB10 without having to customize
    That's what's good about having a rooted Note 2. Now if I could learn to convert. Apks to bars.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2
    05-07-13 06:47 PM
    what's those android lovers doing in bbforum????

shouldn't you be in android forum????
    05-07-13 07:12 PM
    what's those android lovers doing in bbforum????

shouldn't you be in android forum????
    It is possible to like more than one platform without thoroughly destroying the theory of relativity. Many mature people do just that.

Thankfully, those that own the board welcome all types here, as long as the rules are followed.
    05-07-13 07:20 PM
    It is possible to like more than one platform without thoroughly destroying the theory of relativity. Many mature people do just that.

Thankfully, those that own the board welcome all types here, as long as the rules are followed.
    Yes, but be careful not to like THREE mobile OSes, as there are repercussions, such as every picture you take for seven years being photobombed. Four mobile OSes? RIGHT OUT! This is not allowed. I had to leave two of mine at the door.
    05-07-13 11:05 PM
    I was getting Bored with Rooting and ROM-ing on my Note 2 and was glad to have a new toy to mess with, my New BlackBerry Z10. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Posted via CB10
    Forget it. Z10 will never be rooted. Go back.
    05-07-13 11:37 PM
    I'm coming off the gs2.. great phone when it was released.. but the z10 and the new bb10 feels like home to me.. and I'm here to stay

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 11:49 PM

off course from time to time I go see what other platform has to say..i was doing that before I had bb but with so many threads in bb just to learn the thing got no more time for every where else..lol
    05-08-13 12:01 AM
    Did you even read what he said? Gosh...

I'm coming from a Note 2 as well. Rooted and flashed with many custom ROM's. The Z10 is such a breath of fresh air. Much faster to work with.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    05-08-13 12:06 AM
    I came over from owning a iPhone 4s and iPhone 5. I haven't even had to urge to go back to Apple. The apps are coming which does not bother me. My favorite feature is all the swipe gestures. I HATED Apple home button.
    05-08-13 12:17 AM
    Yup back in the old days i was into blackberry. Than when android start to come out i got into it for a long time. I was always doing rooting and roming. So i got bored of it cause all the android is the same thing over n over! Til blackberry came up with z10 i love it even though its not much going on yet. But soon they will grow!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:25 AM
    Dude what are you even talking about?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    05-08-13 12:28 AM
    I'm loving it. Came over from an old Nexus S. I'm still a fan of android and I'm getting my dosage from my Nexus 7 tablet.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 02:42 AM