Up from what? Zero?
    No, actually I meant pre orders are on :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 12:14 PM
    CNBC is the best source for misinformation which helps you to buy high and sell low. They are experts in making a pig smell good so stay far far away.
    03-26-13 12:32 PM
    That was from Friday and the guy obviously misplaced Verizon for AT&T. Other than that all they did was express their view on the stock.
    03-26-13 12:40 PM
    Seeing is supposed to be believing but honestly I cant believe what I just saw. How did these fools even get jobs and isn't the US jobless rate still fairly high? OMG man... How could the American public be insulted in such a way that AIRHEADS would stand there and yap with the belief that the public would accept what they are saying as facts.
    03-26-13 12:54 PM
    @Michael_Khouw
    It should he interesting to see his response.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 01:21 PM
    No conspiracy... no hate for BB.... simple laziness by our wonderful; media.... same thing happened in reverse with the Lumiina 920.... the US media proclaimed it was an unqualified successful launch in the US...guess what...it was not.... sure there are agendas but many times no actual facts.... The prime mover for negativity towards BB is the stock market.... it has bet heavily ( Shorted ) the stock will tank and BB will fail.... thus we see all these "analysts" and bloggers cranking out all these negative stories...which are reprinted all over the net.... compound it when the press gets it wrong ( the guardian article about BB10 failing security test for UK government ) the story went everywhere... add in the report on the same day that the pentagon was dropping BB for Apple... also untrue.... went wild everywhere on the internet.... well guess what ... not true on either.... did we see any retractions for all the reprints... no... damage done.... As long as we have the lazy media... this issue will not go away....
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    03-26-13 01:57 PM
    I guess their interpretation of free press is that they can say whatever they want.
    03-26-13 03:25 PM
    CNBC=MSNBC? Is there a MS in there somewhere?
    03-26-13 03:51 PM
    So far no one has responded.....

still waiting to hear from these people...

I think this is it: @Michael_Khouw
    Also... @CNBCOptions for the program itself.
    03-26-13 03:57 PM
    Well, in a way he's right, it's failing because it's not for sale lul... All that time of not selling will cost sales while people go in everyday and buy new phones. Just sayin..
    03-26-13 04:13 PM
    You all know that Apple contributes millions to the Democratic party. According to Apple Computer - Money,Politics,Campaign Contributions,Apple Computer 68% of the contributions go to Democrats. Do you assume that has anything to do with CNBC's pro-Apple "reporting"?
    I think you're confusing CNBC (business channel, general pro-GOP slant) with MSNBC (self-avowed left-leaning).
    03-26-13 04:22 PM
    I watched that and could only shake my head. I hope for Z10 to make such roaring sales and for the peeps in the US to go tell this guy off for his bias reporting. Shame on him. Big time.
    I agree! I could only shake my head in awe of the sheer and utter BS I just witnessed.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 05:14 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD