So, there are a few websites out there that offer links that you can click on that take you to a new page or that same link, if you hover over it, brings up a drop-down menu with an array of other links that you can click. How do I access that drop-down box? It seems that if I tap and hold down, it gives me the option to highlight (which, that's what it is supposed to do) and if I just tap it, it takes me to that link's page (granted, every now and then, it will show that drop down box that I need to access). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

--Allison
    10-05-13 03:01 PM
    I don't think you can do this on really any os
    10-06-13 09:42 AM
    So, there are a few websites out there that offer links that you can click on that take you to a new page or that same link, if you hover over it, brings up a drop-down menu with an array of other links that you can click. How do I access that drop-down box? It seems that if I tap and hold down, it gives me the option to highlight (which, that's what it is supposed to do) and if I just tap it, it takes me to that link's page (granted, every now and then, it will show that drop down box that I need to access). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

--Allison
    I don't know if this would work but it was a suggestion for working with Drop Down menus on the Playbook that someone posted:

Drop Down menu

"What I have found to work is tap and hold the menu. You will see it drop as usual but keep holding until the playbook context menu comes up. Release your finger and click cancel on the context menu. At that point the drop down menu should still be open and you can click the menu option you are looking for. If you need to go deeper in menus just repeat the process until you see the menu option you need. Hope tbis helps. "
    10-06-13 10:50 AM
    I tries that, after reading your post, and it doesn't seem to work for me. When I do that, it pulls up the side menu but the drop-down for the thing I'm trying to get to doesn't come up. Basically I'm tapping and releasing, only to open the side menu. Every now and then I can get the drop-down to pop up but I'm not sure how to replicate it every time. It's nothing too major but is an inconvience as I can't access my profile or other aspects of the site. Thank you for your input, though. I will continue to try your suggestion as it may just be user error

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:14 PM
    I don't think you can do this on really any os
    You can on iOS.

With the iPhone, it will drop the menu down with first touch, second touch will initiate link.
    01-21-14 10:14 AM